Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

I started producing designs accessories for the Ford Fiesta ST that I found useful or fun in the beginning of 2018 and posting them for sale here on the forums. Encouraged by the positive feedback I received I’ve since continued to work on new items based on suggestions from the community and whatever ideas come to mind. Merging my two favorite hobbies -- modding my Fiesta ST and 3D printing -- sure has been a lot of fun. See below for what I've currently got for offer and check out my site Razzter.com for more info or to make a purchase!

Accelerator Pedal and Spacer

This pedal cover and spacer combo each raise the accelerator pedal by 10mm (3/8″) and provide the flexibility to raise your accelerator pedal by either 10mm or 20mm to greatly improve pedal placement for heel-toe shifting. Try them together and separate to find the ideal placement for you.

Use them together to raise your pedal height by a total of 20mm (3/4″). The pedal cover also extends the pedal laterally 20mm closer to the brake pedal for even easier heel-toe shifting. The pedal cover slips over the OEM pedal and is secured into place by two M3 screws. It takes literally 60 seconds to install and doesn't require any permanent modifications.
  • Choose your preferred pedal height – 10mm or 20mm
  • Widens pedal 20mm (3/4″) closer to the brake pedal
  • Easy installation and removal - pedal cover installs in less than 2 minutes, pedal spacer in less than 5 minutes.
  • No permanent modifications
  • Includes all hardware and hex wrench for Pedal Cover screws
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-Pillar Mount for Devices and Cobb Accessport
Mount your Cobb Accessport or other devices to your Fiesta’s A-Pillar with this custom mount.

Attach your Cobb Accessport or other devices to your Fiesta’s a-pillar for a nice clean installation away from your center console. The mount comes in three pieces so that the bracket can be easily removed from the a-pillar when not in use, and the attachment plate for the switched out. It’s also ambidextrous, meaning it can be used on either the left or right a-pillars.

The included adapter attaches to your Cobb Accessport mount.

Includes the following 5 pieces:
1x – Mounting plate for AccessPort clip
1x – Mounting plate for custom use
1x – A-Pillar clip
1x – Bracket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shifter Bezel
Add some style to the Fiesta ST's plain shifter trim with a color coordinated bezel.

Handbrake "Black Hole" Cover
A solution to cover the infamous “black hole” behind the Fiesta’s handbrake.

Protect from stuff falling into the giant “black hole” behind the hand brake (e-brake) when it’s pulled up. This piece snaps securely into place using the contours of the vehicle without needing any adhesive, and will never fall out by itself. It’s a great improvement over other black hole covers out there.

Cubbyhole Extender
Turn the (formerly) "useless" cubbyhole into usable space. Wallets, sunglasses, keys, and more! Amazing!..

Perhaps the most common complaint about the Fiesta besides the over-dampened rear struts is that silly cubbyhole under the A/C controls. This piece for sale attaches snugly into the cubbyhole using poster tape (included) and sticks out about 1.5 inches, just about doubling the space of the cubbyhole while still staying plenty clear of the shifter. An upward angle and open face means you can securely fit many more things. It is designed to perfectly contour to the curves for a clean look. Putting stuff in that space actually becomes kind of enjoyable.

Ford Key Fob Wall Hook
Hang your keys in style with your own reserved spot on the wall.

This key fob hook attaches to your wall with poster-tape (included) and gives you a special spot for your keys. Two-tone in red and black (other combinations available on request) and emblazoned on the inside with the 'ST' logo and a contoured design. It's design utilizes the two dimples on either side of the fob so that only the Ford FOB can be attached and other fobs won't fit on it, so no one else can take your spot on the wall! Unless of course they also have the same Ford fob..

Center Console Removable Cup
Easily remove small items from the bottom of your center console with this removable cup insert.

Fishing out loose change and small items from the bottom of my FiST's center console is super annoying, so I took it upon myself to 3d model and print this removable cup to make it convenient to store and remove stuff down there. It also features a finger-hold to be able to effortlessly grab and pull the cup out.

Center Console Lid
Stop stuff from falling into the deep recess of your center console

It's a nice addition to the removable center console cup and fits right over top of it, and can be used with or without it. Fits snug with a raised finger-hold for easy removal and 'ST' logo on top.

Daytime Running Lights Mod - Sensor Cap

Running headlights during the day greatly improves visibility of your car by other motorists, improving your safety on the road. Unfortunately, the Fiesta ST does not feature daytime running lights. The Auto Headlight Sensor Cap snaps over top of the auto headlight sensor, making the car always sense that it is night time. By doing this, you can leave your headlights on auto-mode, and they will be automatically turn whenever your car is on, day and night.

Thanks for looking, comments and suggestions welcome!

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Do you know if the material warps if temps hit ~150f? I left a peak hold thermocouple in my car last summer and it went to 148 for a few hours.

jtetro

woo! paypal incoming.

Edit:

paid, forgot to as for black.

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
PayPal sent for cubbyhole extender.
Thanks!

Edit: Forgot to mention, black please.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #10
Do you know if the material warps if temps hit ~150f? I left a peak hold thermocouple in my car last summer and it went to 148 for a few hours.
Yeah it can handle that temp no prob.
Just to expand a little bit on my previous reply. It's a good question to ask, [MENTION=8822]Clit_Beastwood[/MENTION] The glass transition temp for this material is around 190F. Thats when the material will start to get soft and 190F should be well enough above the range of car summer temps for just about everyone. Further, I'll guarantee my parts so that if any warp due to heat, I'll send a replacement, just pay shipping. :)

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Just to expand a little bit on my previous reply. It's a good question to ask, [MENTION=8822]Clit_Beastwood[/MENTION] The glass transition temp for this material is around 190F. Thats when the material will start to get soft and 190F should be well enough above the range of car summer temps for just about everyone. Further, I'll guarantee my parts so that if any warp due to heat, I'll send a replacement, just pay shipping. :)
Thanks for taking the time! So far I've only 3d printed 1-2 things (pla) and looked like modern art after being left in the car.

Shut up and take my money! The center box cup is a great idea. There's change and autocross time slips at the bottom of mine I'll never be able to get out.

**Suggestion for your next product, if you're not already making one, and if you are I want one: pull-out cup holder liner!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
This is good stuff.

I have been using the console cup and lid since [MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION] first made them.
I believe it has been almost a year now and they are great.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Dude thanks for making this stuff!

I'd get that extender thing but it would cover my build number plaque.

Suggestion on the console lid - it is a great quality piece for sure and super helpful. On future iterations you might turn the protruding "handle" part 90 degrees, it would make it easier for the driver to grab (yes, I own one).

Again, great stuff, thanks, + rep for you!!!!!!!!!!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #17
Shut up and take my money! The center box cup is a great idea. There's change and autocross time slips at the bottom of mine I'll never be able to get out.

**Suggestion for your next product, if you're not already making one, and if you are I want one: pull-out cup holder liner!
Hey... that's a possibility! Let me think about that. Is that just to make it easy to clean? Do you think the liner go all the way up the sides of the cup holder to just below the light accent, or just sit in the bottom with a slight lip to catch liquids and debris?

On the cup holder, I'd think just a raised lip that doesn't interfere with the spring-loaded cup grabbers. And make it one-piece so you could grab it by the middle "bridge" between the holders to pull it out and clean it. Paypalled you for the other stuff. Thanks!

On the cup holder, I'd think just a raised lip that doesn't interfere with the spring-loaded cup grabbers. And make it one-piece so you could grab it by the middle "bridge" between the holders to pull it out and clean it. Paypalled you for the other stuff. Thanks!
This! I can't tell you how many loose coffee cup lids or my kids juice things have made cleaning that it out a pita. Everything looks awesome!

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #20
Dude thanks for making this stuff!

I'd get that extender thing but it would cover my build number plaque.

Suggestion on the console lid - it is a great quality piece for sure and super helpful. On future iterations you might turn the protruding "handle" part 90 degrees, it would make it easier for the driver to grab (yes, I own one).

Again, great stuff, thanks, + rep for you!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man!

For the center console lid, here's how I pull it out with one finger. You may be doing it a different way than I do. Still, I think I'll add a slight overhang to the handle to make it even easier.

If you're interested in the cubbyhole extender, I bet I could make you one with a cut-out so it doesn't cover your plaque. I would just need the dimensions of the plaque (mm) and it's placement (how far back from the front edge it sits, picture with a ruler would help).