Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hotchkis swaybars

jeff

2000 Post Club
snooze, you lose.
Thank you koozy for building awareness of this product. I'm excited to see how it affects daily spirited driving. The torsion bar mod made a slight but noticeable improvement in handling/feel, so I feel that adding more stability down there will make things even better. And as you said for the money and ease of install, it's a no-brainer.

koozy

3000 Post Club
oh, and someone local will be inquiring Hotchkis if they want to get into the chassis bracing game errr... products for the Fiesta ST.

IMO enthusiast demand for bracing is greater than sway bars for the platform. Hopefully their plate isn't full and they take interest.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
oh, and someone local will be inquiring Hotchkis if they want to get into the chassis bracing game errr... products for the Fiesta ST.

IMO enthusiast demand for bracing is greater than sway bars for the platform. Hopefully their plate isn't full and they take interest.
What bracing components seem to work best?

Isnt Pierce local as well?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club

Pierce local yes does the job yes, quality is ok , Hotchkis? Big step above Pierce in terms of manufacturing quality.
Sorry Pierce lovers this is just a first hand observation fact of both companies products.

koozy

3000 Post Club

I have zero bracing, so I can't answer your question.

But there are many enthusiast who lap up current offerings, so someone who is in the market for bracing anyways will inquire to see if Hotchkis is interested.

koozy

3000 Post Club
I think Hotchkis may now be scoping this thread to gauge what type of interest and demand there is, they were puzzled as to the recent demand with their sway bar. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Iā€™d be possibly interested in the future. I have used one of the other brands for our cars and wasnā€™t one bit impressed with the welds or coating quality. I have used hotchkis parts in past with no issues.

I would be interested in A. More of their bracing products and B. Lending my car over for a max of 2 weeks straight. Luckily i have a work vehicle so my fiST sits around more often than not.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Hey guys, just to clarify... we have a car available for prototyping if Hotchkis wants to pursue development. Anyone else that is available to provide a car will be considered backup if it becomes necessary. Thank you for stepping up. [thumb]

Last edited:
I bought one of the rear sway bars when they were still available, should be here in a couple weeks. The price was too good to pass up!

Id be interested in some bracing for the Fiesta ST.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Was the discount due to imperfections in the coating? I have quite a few lil chips but it does not affect the part and will get chips anyway I imagine. Still a great deal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk