Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Transmission Cable Bracket Bushings

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Now with nifty install video!

[video=youtube;F6Ju0TxeWMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Ju0TxeWMI&index=3&list=UUiYmW6ixFWTf2ICCifpMrfw[/video]

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Now with nifty install video!

[video=youtube;F6Ju0TxeWMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Ju0TxeWMI&index=3&list=UUiYmW6ixFWTf2ICCifpMrfw[/video]
Nice video. Even though I've already installed mine, I still watched it. You guys need to hire an intern to clean the dust an d leaves out of the engine compartment and cowl, lol ;-)

felopr

i order this and arrived in the mail, havent got the time to install them tho

SST

i order a set via a local forum sponsor, installed the adapter, and tried installing these, but am having trouble with removing both shifter linkage out, my car is 4 years old, so i bet its not as easy as the newer ones. any tips?
i have already remove the battery + ECU, i just can't pull the white or black collar towards the front of the car. can i use force?

any help would be great!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
i order a set via a local forum sponsor, installed the adapter, and tried installing these, but am having trouble with removing both shifter linkage out, my car is 4 years old, so i bet its not as easy as the newer ones. any tips?
i have already remove the battery + ECU, i just can't pull the white or black collar towards the front of the car. can i use force?

any help would be great!
Sometimes you have to be a bit rougher with it than you want to.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
To those of you who have installed them... How much better is the shifting experience without the slop?