Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014 FiST, very low mile, super clean car - curious what the value should be

Trader history for DucJustin (0)

Hey guys,

So my family has grown and I'm resigning to the fact that I need a bigger car. I've loved driving my FiST but with 2 car seats in the back and planning for a third... it's just not going to work. I haven't bought anything yet, and I have an extra vehicle (that will eventually have to go too), so I don't need it gone immediately.

Mostly I want the car to be appreciated so I hate the idea of trading it in. So what do you think it's worth? Or who wants it.

it's a 2014 green envy with ~28K miles. I'm the original owner. I've never driven this car in snow or salt. I've even tried to avoid rain honestly. It's never been tracked or abused; it's just been my fun summer commuter car.

Car has the navigation package and the heated partial leather Recaros. It does not have the sunroof. I have added the Ford ST rubber floor mats/liners, and it has custom leather arm rests and shift boot from Redline goods. It also has LED fog lights. Tires are brand new with <500 miles on them. All in all, I think it's an exemplary FiST and I really want someone else to love it like I have. I will of course upload pictures and give more detail if there's interest. Let me know what you guys think.

The car is located in metro Detroit, but I do have a car trailer and could be willing to transport within a reasonable distance for the right deal.

Thanks,

Justin

Edit: Based on initial responses and other sales/listings, how about $15k obo
Also, here's some pictures. I don't have many shots of it right now and as I said I don't drive it in the winter so it's not really accessible, but if an interested party wants something specific I'll gladly make it happen.

IMG_20140906_123007.jpg
IMG_20140926_171729.jpg
IMG_20140926_171734.jpg
IMG_20140926_171652.jpg
IMG_20140926_171820.jpg

Edit: just noticed the requirement for the "verification" photo. I'll get it as soon as possible. Just in the middle of an ice storm here in MI.

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please post photos of the car.

Please follow the rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Photos with your Screen Name and Date included in picture as well as FiestaSTForum are required to prove that you own it.
You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.
This is a form of "Buyer Protection".

Flash Devices:
Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices.
In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried.
Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted.
This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

This thread will be deleted if the rules are not complied with.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
~13-15k Is about what I have seen them go for. Check your local dealerships for what they are selling used ones for.

sounds like a great spec. I would ballpark more 12-14k. you have a desirable color, options, and low miles, but brand new cars are selling 17-18 right now so there has to be some incentive.

If you find the right buyer you might get more. I would be curious what carmax trade in looks like.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
sounds like a great spec. I would ballpark more 12-14k. you have a desirable color, options, and low miles, but brand new cars are selling 17-18 right now so there has to be some incentive.

If you find the right buyer you might get more. I would be curious what carmax trade in looks like.
Sorry theblue, no CarMax near me to get them to quote it.

-Justin

Hi, I’m looking for a pristine green envy. Looking for low miles, no winter driving, etc. Would be a summer toy car for me. PM me your contact info. Or you can text me at 815-575-3010

Man if i had the extra money i would buy this from you and use it as a daily. love this color so freaking much

brbauer2

Just shared with a buddy that has voiced interest in a Green Envy before.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk