Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Weighted Shift Knobs

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #61
Yea will pick one up soon . Hate the stock knob . You know if the oem knob is a straight twist off ?
Yessir, twists right off. No tools necessary! Just watch our for the reverse lockout spring. It wont shoot out at your or anything, just letting you know its there!

Boomba, thanks for letting me stop by today. The oval shift knob is amazing. The weight is perfect and I'd highly recommend it!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #63
Boomba, thanks for letting me stop by today. The oval shift knob is amazing. The weight is perfect and I'd highly recommend it!
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the feedback! Glad you're enjoying your new shift knob!!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #65
Plenty of shift knobs in stock!! 2 different sizes/weight to choose from!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #66
For a knob that feels great in the hand and helps make shifting a better experience, pick up one of our premium delrin knobs!

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Just got my oblong shift knob. This is the best one I've owned. Does not get hot, but has a good weight. My short shift lever goes on this weekend.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #68
Just got my oblong shift knob. This is the best one I've owned. Does not get hot, but has a good weight. My short shift lever goes on this weekend.
Happy to hear you're liking the shift knob!

Thanks for choosing Boomba.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #69
BIG NEWS! We are running 15% off right now! Be sure to get them before they're gone!

Just installed the round shift now. Anyone else notice that the gap between the reverse lever and new knob is a bit longer now? Or is it just me?

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Just installed the round shift now. Anyone else notice that the gap between the reverse lever and new knob is a bit longer now? Or is it just me?
Yeah, it does have a little more gap than the stocker. My oval knob its the same way. It doesn't cause it to bind or catch on anything. I noticed it when I installed it, but it's a non issue...to me at least :)

MOFiST

Yeah, it does have a little more gap than the stocker. My oval knob its the same way. It doesn't cause it to bind or catch on anything. I noticed it when I installed it, but it's a non issue...to me at least :)
Yes. This ā†‘. I still love it though

I put my Boomba weighted oval knob on as soon as it came in, and I absolutely love it. Currently paired with the mountune short shift kit, and it is a great pairing. I've also got the Boomba shifter base bushings and Boomba shifter bracket bushings left to install. Shifter feel should be very, very nice after.

I put my Boomba weighted oval knob on as soon as it came in, and I absolutely love it. Currently paired with the mountune short shift kit, and it is a great pairing. I've also got the Boomba shifter base bushings and Boomba shifter bracket bushings left to install. Shifter feel should be very, very nice after.
Don't plan on doing the boomba short shift? Since you'll have the shifter apart anyway for the bushings, thought maybe it would be a good opportunity.

Don't plan on doing the boomba short shift? Since you'll have the shifter apart anyway for the bushings, thought maybe it would be a good opportunity.
No, no plans for Boomba's short shift. With the mountune plate inside the engine, I feel great about the reduced travel as is. I agree that with the center console removed it would be a great opportunity to do so, but I haven't ordered that kit. With the poor CAD and by how much I've been slammed on shipping + duty on my prior two orders from Boomba (not Boomba's fault at all) I'm just gonna chill for a bit.

After these are all in (not sure when I'll tackle the shifter bracket bushings) I'll be looking at a Cobb catback exhaust (or mountune, if it releases) and the MP215.