Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Battery Tie-Down

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #43
Thanks for the interest guys. I'll PM you as soon as I have more.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #47
Cutting battery tie downs right now! Hang tight, they're coming soon. 😃

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #49
Ok, I think I PMed everybody who was waiting for a battery tie-down. If I missed you just let me know, I have more left.

I'd like to get one of these if they are available. Also the dead pedal but from what I've seen I do not think you are making those anymore. I sent you a PM but it does not appear to be sending. Please let me know. Thanks!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #56
So I thought it would be kind of fun to do my own Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale. So instead of the usual $35, they will be $30 shipped from now until Monday night!!! Figured I'd start early too haha!

If you'd like one, just PM me your email/paypal address and I'll send you an invoice to send payment. I don't have a whole lot, so first come first serve. Thanks!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #59
I still have more battery tie downs and decided to extend the $30 sale until the end of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.