Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Battery Tie-Down

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-pistons

Hello. I made some Battery Tie-Downs for the Fiesta ST community and wanted to offer them for sale. I do not have too many, so first come-first serve.

They are made from a brushed, heavy 12 gauge Stainless Steel and cut on a CNC water jet, then dimpled under 30 tons. Your battery is not going anywhere with this bad boy holding it down!

They are $36 shipped for USPS first class.

Just PM me or respond to this thread and I will send payment info. Or you can also purchase on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B0116FSR48

Thank you,
Eric

ST Battery.jpg

Hm I was hoping for one of these to match my dead pedal... How much is shipping to Canada?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Very cool, can you make me one shrunk to about a third that size to fit the battery I am going to use? No worries if not:)

Rick

Does this just directly replace a factory tie-down or what? I honestly haven't even looked at the stock setup.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #6
Yup, direct replacement. Unbolt the boring OEM mount and this one just pops in using the same bolts/nuts.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Have you thought about making a skid plate in the future? Maybe something like this?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I'll have to get some better photos, but here are a few quick shots-

Looks great, just like the dead-pedal! Thanks again, no-pistons!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #10
Looks great! What did you use for the red behind the ST?

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #11
Have you thought about making a skid plate in the future? Maybe something like this?
I actually design/build skid plates at work. Look under any Border Patrol truck and you'll see some of our work. I was thinking to do a simple skid plate for the FiST; something super light duty. I'll have to take a look underneath and see what can be done.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I might be in for a rear skid plate to protect the gas emssions filter box under the spare tires just behind the rear beam..

You just had to do it didn't you, you knew I was broke, but still you had to release another piece of awesome. Let me recover from my vacation and i'll check to see if you have any more available. [raceflag]

mrtn

Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.