Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: COBB Access Port

Trader history for Jadar (0)

ACCESS PORT IS SOLD GUYS
Well a few short lived 10 months of my new FiSt ownership comes to an end. Just needed something bigger and a bit better ride quality. Hurt my back a while back and driving around in the FIST doesn’t help my cause.

Traded her in on a 2018 Audi S3 today.

Anyway I removed the tune and I have the access port up for sale. It has all the OTS Cobb stuff and the useless to anyone else Stratified custom files. Unfortunately that’s married to the vin. I purchased this used off of a member in here last year for $400. It’s still in phenomenal shape and original sticker on the screen.

I’ll ask $375 and I’ll pay shipping to lower 48. I’ll take reasonable offers as well.

I also have driver and passenger weather tech mats, I’ll snap photos tomorrow. Not sure what those go for but I’m open to offers. Dunno $40 bucks plus shipping.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #2
Literally just go back driving 9 hours back and forth. Sorry crappy pics, but good bye Fiesta it was a blast.

The S3 is pretty damn amazing in the snow on the way back it was super fun.

Attachments

OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #7
It’s yours you were first.

SOLD

OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #8
Haha thanks :) I’m all good man. I work on everything ;)

OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #9
Here ya go, sorry for bad lighting and quality this was taken quickly on the way out to work this morning. They are still filthy I have to clean them up.

Attachments

Good luck......We will leave you with this......Enjoy!

I will have you know that I have had my Audi for almost 14 years now and have not any major service needs on it besides the usual "wear and tear" items needed to be replaced. It's all in how you take care of your vehicle, now that I have said this...JINX! [?|] [hihi]

Good purchase on the S3...not sure about the red seats, though.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I will have you know that I have had my Audi for almost 14 years now and have not any major service needs on it besides the usual "wear and tear" items needed to be replaced. It's all in how you take care of your vehicle, now that I have said this...JINX! [?|] [hihi]

Good purchase on the S3...not sure about the red seats, though.
I've worked on identical Audi vehicles side by side...one was just fine the other was a complete Dumpster fire....almost the same mileage also. I contribute it too one being made on a Monday and the other on Humpday/Wednesday when people were excited that it's almost the end of the week.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #12
I’ve mainly had BMW’s (6) of them to be exact.
currently still own an F30 335 and I’ve never had any major issues and I do take care of them. Plethora of DIY upgrades from BBK to a Pure stage 1 turbo upgrade (now that was a PITA) all done in my garage.

This is my first Audi product so time will tell.
It’s just a stigma from what I can tell with people, just a general fear of German products. I think it’s dealer astronomical pricing. But
just like anything else you can rework it or repair it. Key is sourcing your own parts from discounted vendors and never visiting a dealer. Who the fuk wants to pay $170 for an N55 oil change at the dealer for 7 quarts of Castrol and a cheap paper filter.

It’s a car it’s mechanical obviously so anything can and will break.

My F30 has been one of my best cars I’ve ever had. Actually both my F30 335’s. My fiesta was trouble free but I did have a blend door gonout at 15k miles lol cheap ass parts. No biggie.

OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #13
Totally agree with what you stated. You just gotta take care of them.

Yeah the white and red I like it it’s more my wife’s thing, but I’ve had the combo before and it looks great in person. Something currently in the bmw trend is blue car and red interior...that right there yuck...just me.

Yeah it isn’t for everyone but I seem to have started my own household trend over in my garage lol.... [scratch]

Attachments