Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD For sale Sport edition wheels with winter tires $300

Trader history for Jmchiaramonte (0)

Sold!!!Price drop For sale Sport edition wheels with winter tires $250

Sold!!!Hey guys just have a basic set of sport edition wheels you can find on tire rack for 100 bucks a wheel for sale. Tires mounted are dunlop wintermaxx195 55 r15 with decent tread left. Perfect set of winter wheels for the fiesta st. Wheels are in great condition. Asking 250 plus shipping I also get a discount with fed ex so it won't be much.

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey guys just have a basic set of sport edition wheels you can find on tire rack for 100 bucks a wheel for sale. Tires mounted are dunlop wintermaxx195 55 r15 with decent tread left. Perfect set of winter wheels for the fiesta st. Wheels are in great condition. Asking 300 plus shipping I also get a discount with fed ex so it won't be much. Wasnt able to upload pics txt me at 412 849 1724 for pics or more info.
You'd better figure it out or an administrator will remove this from the Forum....Just an FYI.....GLWS! [scratch]

OP
Jmchiaramonte
Thread Starter #5
Yeah bro I'm in Pittsburgh. Please just txt or call it's so much easier. I'm in glenshaw right off McKnight road.

OP
Jmchiaramonte
Thread Starter #6
Just for reference wheels are still for sale till posted otherwise. Make an offer