Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let's talk front seats: Mk6 vs Mk7

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I ws on ebay.uk and found some sweet Mk6 Fiesta ST ('02-'09) front leathers for what seems like a great price.

I looked up racing seat brackets and it seems Mk6 and Mk7 share the same part? Therefore Mk6 ST seats can be bolted into into our Mk7 Fiestas?!

Shipping might be the killer tho...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIE...236845?hash=item1ef3f98cad:g:LM0AAOSwnh5cSKM6

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fie...079219?hash=item4d8bed7e73:g:vYUAAOSwA4VcXEzg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Are these authentic? I saw them available and am probably ready to pull the trigger I just don't want to get burned by some fakes or anything.

Also will these fit the 5 doors? I'm looking at the fronts from MK7s

edit: okay so I tried to buy a set, but was rejected because of shipping to Texas. I put in a request for a new invoice with shipping to the USA, I'll update with what they say I guess. Hopefully they accept since buying a set in the USA seems impossible from my searches.

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Are these authentic? I saw them available and am probably ready to pull the trigger I just don't want to get burned by some fakes or anything.

Also will these fit the 5 doors? I'm looking at the fronts from MK7s
The seats are probably out wrecked or parted out cars. The Mk6 seats are NOT Recaros. But they look pretty sweet.

The Mk7 Recaros even fold forward (they came in three door hatches in Europe).

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Well the person I was attempting to buy from cancelled the request to ship, said last time they checked for shipping to the US was around $1100. There goes my dreams!