Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody recognize this car?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I wonder if the dealer would be interested in swapping hoods...

Its for sale in some used car lot in Montclair.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I wonder if the dealer would be interested in swapping hoods...

Its for sale in some used car lot in Montclair.

Shit, I'd try.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I have always loves cf hoods. Not trunks hatches or roofs. Just hoods.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
If I were a dealer, I would prefer the stock look as modified vehicles are a hard sell to anyone who's actually likely to pay for it in full. Changing the aesthetics however won't account for the mechanics, which is what is most likely to contribute to the abandonment of the loan.

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
I contacted them to see if they were interested in a swap. They said no and that the vehicle is sold as is.

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
rubenzzz what wheels are those I love them and do they come in yellow that you know of???
The wheels are XXR 527s in 17x7.5 which I had powder coated orange. I traded my OE Rados to another local member for these.

I think I paid like $260 for the stripping and powder coating. You have your wheels in any color, even yellow!

Apologies reviving a REALLY old thread but holy cow, if this is the same fist i remember, then it was listed for a good while.
I worked for LA auto Exchange and California Motors Direct was the sister lot. ive gotten few inquiries on this specific fist. Whoever owns this FiST now also works at LA Auto Exchange, I see it when i pass by on my way to work. (not lately tho, i think he drives a miata now) The owner ended up painting the wheels black. Same Maxton wing spoiler, black flaps, and hood.

however, I remember seeing it when it arrived on the bed and I turned to my boss and went "GIVE ME THAT FRIGGIN HOOD!"
They turned me down too :(

Last edited:
OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Apologies reviving a REALLY old thread but holy cow, if this is the same fist i remember, then it was listed for a good while.
I worked for LA auto Exchange and California Motors Direct was the sister lot. ive gotten few inquiries on this specific fist. Whoever owns this FiST now also works at LA Auto Exchange, I see it when i pass by on my way to work. (not lately tho, i think he drives a miata now) The owner ended up painting the wheels black. Same Maxton wing spoiler, black flaps, and hood.

however, I remember seeing it when it arrived on the bed and I turned to my boss and went "GIVE ME THAT FRIGGIN HOOD!"
They turned me down too :(
Lol. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wheels are XXR 527s in 17x7.5 which I had powder coated orange. I traded my OE Rados to another local member for these.

I think I paid like $260 for the stripping and powder coating. You have your wheels in any color, even yellow!

$260 for all 4?? anycolor? WHERE?!?!