Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for an ST, where can I get the best deal

Hi guys, I'm looking for an ST. I see people here post they got theirs for 18-19k OTD. I'm from the east coast and the lowest price I've been able to get is around 20.5k and that is just with the black wheels (No other add ons)

Where do you guys think I can get the best deals?

Thanks in advance

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Hi guys, I'm looking for an ST. I see people here post they got theirs for 18-19k OTD. I'm from the east coast and the lowest price I've been able to get is around 20.5k and that is just with the black wheels (No other add ons)

Thanks in advance

The thing about posted OTD prices that people fail to mention is state tax and lic. See some states have higher sales and more lic fees than others.
For instance California is an example of this as Sales tax varies county to county with the majority coming in around 9-9.5% But Ventura County is only 7.5% . So if you live in Ventura county you can save a few bucks.

So my car was a 18 Orange Spice ( Tri coat paint $595 option) Ebony Wheels and Red Calipers ( $375 option) and Smoke Storm Recaros ($1995 option) I got the car for $19678 before tax and lic. Thats an amazing deal when you strip off the seat and paint option your looking at $17200 take the wheels off the car would base out at $16900 you could not touch a base Black or Maagnetic for that price here. Unless you were willing to take crazy ass high interest rate financing from the dealer.
So if You were in Calfornia that 20500 OTD is not that bad as your going to pay pretty much 2k for tax and lic. Is it the absolute best ? No but if your patient like I was you can get a deal.

Just remember OTD price varies so much that you should not bother looking at it. Look at the bottom line before it. Oh and always pay tax and lic seperate do not lump it into your finance if you do finance.

Last edited:

Ford ST

2000 Post Club

Thanks in advance
I got mine OTD just a sunroof for $19,800 and that was everything tax title. %2.75 rate from the credit union.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Found the best deals on cargurus.com. Bought a leftover 2017 Orange Spice, Black Rims, Sunroof, Navi. last March for $17,900 and $6700 off list price. Tried out the Recaros. But my 6'3" oversized frame don't fit. Bought mine in Pa. About 600 miles away. Took the Amtrak there for $99 Then drove it home. For a great deal. I would do it again no question. Haven't seen as good of deals lately. But patience will pay off. Many car dealers sell to out of state buyers. Stuckey Ford in Hollidaysburg Pa. Was the best new car dealer I ever dealt with. It pays to shop around. My only problem with it. Is our brutal Wisconsin winter weather. It's been parked in my garage since November.

I just got a 2019 with all options but recaros for 20K found it on autotrader.com, it was priced much lower than on the dealers website
Give it a look and put the search out 200 miles or more find the best price and make your local ford dealer go get it for you, thats what i did at least