Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How obnoxious is the 2j intake, really?

How does the 2j stand performance wise is my question! I’m considering it but really I’m looking results more then anything...Whts the the top 3 intakes? Cabin noise isn’t an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhoenixM3

How does the 2j stand performance wise is my question! I’m considering it but really I’m looking results more then anything...Whts the the top 3 intakes? Cabin noise isn’t an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I understand, the 2JR intake is one of the few to produce gains, along with a shitload of noise. I may have read that on another thread in this forum.

PhoenixM3

I think I'm gonna do it lol.

I still need to research what I need to do for my '17, I think MAF extender, then this dealie https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/air-induction/ford-intake-adapter-fiesta-st-2016-2017

Update: ordered. Will have it mid-march. I got the JST plug and play MAF harness, since its plug and play I am going out on a limb and assuming that means no cutting. I'll order the cobb doohickey when it's closer to "time". Shipping was surprisingly expensive.

I also need to find a part number for the stock cowl to have on hand.
Where’d you order the intake from?

What does it sound like outside the car? That's what I want to know, but no one has any videos of the intake outside the vehicle. It's obviously loud inside, but what about outside? Anyone have a video?

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
What does it sound like outside the car? That's what I want to know, but no one has any videos of the intake outside the vehicle. It's obviously loud inside, but what about outside? Anyone have a video?
There’s no reason it should sound any different than any other intake from the outside, just a little louder since it’s not buried under the hood.