Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Skid Plate

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Message “SkidPlateGuy” on Facebook. His skid plate for the Fiesta ST covers the engine and transmission and is about $400 I believe. I run it for Rallycross.

If you want one that is thicker and more substantial for stage rally, Team O’Neil sells skid plates from the M-sport fiestas that are closer to $1k.

Also, “nopistons” on this forum makes a skid plate for the rear evap canister that I also recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thompson Racing Fabrication is putting together a rally-grade kit for around $700 when I last chatted with him.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Message “SkidPlateGuy” on Facebook. His skid plate for the Fiesta ST covers the engine and transmission and is about $400 I believe. I run it for Rallycross.

If you want one that is thicker and more substantial for stage rally, Team O’Neil sells skid plates from the M-sport fiestas that are closer to $1k.

Also, “nopistons” on this forum makes a skid plate for the rear evap canister that I also recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What he said!! [twothumb]