Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey from Pa

Pappy'sST

I've owned 2013 fiesta, 2015 fiesta (both non ST). always wanted an St since they came out. Didn't want to spend the money. When I found out that Ford was dropping the Fiesta ST I knew it would be my last chance for one. So I bought new 2017 orange spice. Had it for couple months 2500 miles on it. Added a few things like EOS wing riser (Amazon $54.99), DFJ short throw shifter lever (Ebay $34.20), Hotchkis rear sway bar (Ebay $85.99),unbraned BOV (Ebay $18.95), and plan on in the spring going COBB stage 3. I am older than most of you if not all of you. This is the most fun car to drive stock. I can't wait to go stage 3. I don't have any road track around my area but I do have an 8TH mile Drag strip.

Later,
Pappy B[thumb]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
[MENTION=11321]Pappy'sST[/MENTION]

You will have to go some to be older than everyone here.
I too suffer from OldTimer's disease.
You know that it is herettary.
I got it from my Step-Dad

Last edited:

dmb

Welcome Pappy, your be surprised how many of us old farts are here. spend your SS checks wisely and your have a great time learning new stuff. Dennis, see 3 seniors in a row.