Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb full exhaust - brand new

Trader history for Chapunki (0)

SOLD: Cobb full exhaust - brand new

SOLD

I have a brand new turbo-back COBB exhaust, will fit all years 2014-2019. It is brand new, still in the wrapping and includes everything, even the COBB license plate frame. Decided to go a different route with my FiST.

-Catted downpipe
-Catback exhaust
-Exhaust Hanger Kit

$950 plus shipping and Paypal fees, or Zelle. Just send me your zip and I can get a quote through FedEx.

New to the FiST forum, but buy with confidence, you can look up my screen name on other forums to see feedback (Audizine, LX Forums, Challengertalk, etc.).

Last edited:

slopoke

welcome to the forum, priced a bit high bro, I'll offer you seven hundred shipped.
$700.00 seriously? Do you realize that this is a TURBO BACK kit, not a cat back system? It's $1195.00 from Cobb, so $950.00 and depending on the shipping fees, is not a bad deal. I highly doubt the OP want's to give up roughly $500.00 on a new in box item.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Its gonna be close to $100 dollars to ship..... ill put money on it unless you have a business account with a shipper! GLWS [ridinghorse]

OP
Chapunki
Thread Starter #5
I do have a business account I use for shipping, just send me your zip and I can figure out cost.

Had a couple PM's asking if I will break up the down pipe and exhaust, will only do so if I can get buyers for both.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This makes things a lot easier people! Great exhaust .....good price! GLWS! If I didn't already have a Thermal R& D ! [strongman]

OP
Chapunki
Thread Starter #7
Update, I will include shipping in the price.