Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Newnan GA

Just picked up a tri-coat white 2019 Fiesta St on Valentines day, My wife has a kona blue 2016 fiesta st also
Had a 2013 Focus ST, traded in a 2016 Scion FR-S on the FiST, looking forward to modding my new car
Thanks
Jim

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome interesting you came from a FRS. As a friend of mine commented. He drove a FRS and was like why am I going to pay over 20k to get basically a car that drives and feels like a slow version of his S13 240sx. Lol

I pretty mich skipped the FRS for that reason as well.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
Welcome interesting you came from a FRS. As a friend of mine commented. He drove a FRS and was like why am I going to pay over 20k to get basically a car that drives and feels like a slow version of his S13 240sx. Lol

I pretty mich skipped the FRS for that reason as well.
LOL yea I should have never left my FoST for the FRS but, I never stopped missing the ST so I found a good deal on the FiST and love it!

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
LOL yea I should have never left my FoST for the FRS but, I never stopped missing the ST so I found a good deal on the FiST and love it!
Interesting turn of events. I went from a 2016 scat pack challenger to a 2017 wrx to a 97 cobra and now my beloved FiST. An expensive learning experience to say the least.

I was on the fence between a FoST and a FiST, until I test drove both back to back. The FiST was the clear winner for me in just about every category.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just picked up a tri-coat white 2019 Fiesta St on Valentines day, My wife has a kona blue 2016 fiesta st also
Had a 2013 Focus ST, traded in a 2016 Scion FR-S on the FiST, looking forward to modding my new car
Thanks
Jim
Welcome J-dawg! I think your screen name should just be Newnan! [party]