Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Fiesta ST Kona Blue 7333 Miles

Trader history for Raindog (0)

Deadhook GTX450r Garrett 2867r gen2 turbo kit, Deadhook race intercooler, Deadhook down pipe, CP-E intake, CP-E 3" exhaust, Stratified auxiliary fuel system, TTR mounts, spec3 clutch, Mountune quick shifter, Quaife locking differential, Cobb programmer, E45 and 93 octane tunes by Deadhook, full TB performance frame bracing, Bilstien B14 coilovers, XXR wheels, Recaro seats, navigation, sunroof.

Seldom driven and garage kept, never tracked. No expenses spared build. No trades. ///// SOLD/////

DSC_2557-1536432204698-01-X2.jpg

DS3_4232-X2.jpg

20161221_190554-01-XL.jpg

20161222_070606-01-XL.jpg

DSC_2221-01-X2.jpg

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice and a rare color, too. Looks great, and obviously fast. GLWS

Edit: Can you get a pic of those headers at all? They look fantastic.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Deadhook GTX450r Garrett 2867r gen2 turbo kit, Deadhook race intercooler, Deadhook down pipe, CP-E intake, CP-E 3" exhaust, Stratified auxiliary fuel system, TTR mounts, spec3 clutch, Mountune quick shifter, Quaife locking differential, Cobb programmer, E45 and 93 octane tunes by Deadhook, full TB performance frame bracing, Bilstien B14 coilovers, XXR wheels, Recaro seats, navigation, sunroof.

Seldom driven and garage kept, never tracked. No expenses spared build. No trades. $21,000

View attachment 19783

View attachment 19784

View attachment 19792

View attachment 19793

View attachment 19794
Why Raindog? Why? What has forced your hand into selling the FiST? I am always sad to see things like this.....I will never Rid my stable of any of my precious toys....Wish you the best of luck man....it was a very nice build! Hopefully it will find a good home especially at that price with those mods and not to some Toolbox that slaps some hoonigan crap on it and crashes it a week later. GLWS ....[rockon]

OP
Raindog
Thread Starter #9
I'm consolidating, my three least driven vehicles are going to make room for an M5.

OP
Raindog
Thread Starter #10
If you have any questions I can be reached at 828-545-3898

OP
Raindog
Thread Starter #12
Just FYI if you need to post a phone number, post a pic of it or a bit will scrape it and you’ll wind up on marketing lists
Yeah, I've had it up on CL for a while now in an ad for a motard. That place is teeming with scammers so it's a bit late for incognito now. LOL

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Yeah, I've had it up on CL for a while now in an ad for a motard. That place is teeming with scammers so it's a bit late for incognito now. LOL
:) if you sign up for google voice, you can have the google voice number forward to your phone. It does a great job of automatically filtering out spam calls, and also lets you set "active hours", so during certain hours people that are not in your address book go straight to voicemail. Handy for craigslist stuff so you don't get spam calls at 2am and so on.

OP
Raindog
Thread Starter #14
:) if you sign up for google voice, you can have the google voice number forward to your phone. It does a great job of automatically filtering out spam calls, and also lets you set "active hours", so during certain hours people that are not in your address book go straight to voicemail. Handy for craigslist stuff so you don't get spam calls at 2am and so on.
Thanks for the heads up duder, I'll definitely look into it.