Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Ford Fiesta ST M-Sport Edition

jerhielv

Has anyone tried to replicate this car? The 2016 Ford Fiesta ST M-Sport Edition. It may have only been released in the U.K. (I'm in the US)

I can see how to get most of the parts except for that rear spoiler.

Seems like the M-Sport intake and the exhaust are impossible to get, too, but I'm sure the sound and performance of those could be imitated through other brands?

I have the 2016 Fiesta ST (in black color) and it is still completely stock. I have been debating for over a year on whether or not I should modify it. I have no mechanic experience so I would be paying someone else to do the work for me.

My vision for what I would want is: "If Ford had made a Fiesta RS what would it be like?" I think the M-Sport Edition is that.

Should I embark on this project or save up and wait for the new 2020 Subaru STI?

Also, I'm a big rally fan. Haven't missed a thing since the new cars in 2017!
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-revie...es/2016-ford-fiesta-st-m-sport-edition-review

Looking at this article about it, it seems you could come real close. The mechanical parts are all available in the US. You can get the MP215, Quaife, springs and shocks.

The cosmetic bits would be hard to find, if you want to do that, too.

I think you'd want a different RMM, too, maybe a shift kit.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!

Do you go to the New England Forest Rally (Newry, Maine), and/or STPR (in Wellsboro, Pennsyltuckey) every year?

IF I had the (endless) coin necessary to buy/maintain it, I would 'streetify' an R5 Fiesta, just for shits and giggles, yup despite how quickly that Sadev sequential would need rebuilding during street use! [driving] ;)