Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb/Mountune V3 Accessport....

Trader history for Joe Schmoe (0)

This tune was on my wife's car, but as an experiment I uninstalled the tune and my wife didn't even notice, [paranoid] so up this goes for sale. It includes the original packaging, the protective film was never even removed from the display, the bezel is unused as is the mount hardware. It has an old Mountune tune on it with no fine-tuning, but boost onset was very harsh so I ended up using the Cobb OTS maps while it was on the car. I might have uninstalled the Mountune tune from the unit, I can't recall. If I did, I don't recommend it anyways and you aren't missing out on anything. Packaged up and ready to ship as early as tomorrow. I don't have any transaction history here, but there are a couple people on here who know me from other forums who can vouch for me - I've never had a bad transaction. PM for payment information. Boxed and ready to ship as soon as tomorrow, pending payment. Thanks for looking!

Price $370 shipped UPS to the US only.

Terms: Paypal only. As-is, no returns. No international shipping. Shipping insurance will be the default $100 that UPS offers. If you would like insurance to cover the entire value of the item you can cover the costs. If you pay via e-check payment will need to clear before I will ship. A tracking number will be provided in the evening the day it ships.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This tune was on my wife's car, but as an experiment I uninstalled the tune and my wife didn't even notice, [paranoid] so up this goes for sale. It includes the original packaging, the protective film was never even removed from the display, the bezel is unused as is the mount hardware. It has an old Mountune tune on it with no fine-tuning, but boost onset was very harsh so I ended up using the Cobb OTS maps while it was on the car. I might have uninstalled the Mountune tune from the unit, I can't recall. If I did, I don't recommend it anyways and you aren't missing out on anything. Packaged up and ready to ship as early as tomorrow. I don't have any transaction history here, but there are a couple people on here who know me from other forums who can vouch for me - I've never had a bad transaction. PM for payment information. Boxed and ready to ship as soon as tomorrow, pending payment. Thanks for looking!

Price $370 shipped UPS to the US only.

Terms: Paypal only. As-is, no returns. No international shipping. Shipping insurance will be the default $100 that UPS offers. If you would like insurance to cover the entire value of the item you can cover the costs. If you pay via e-check payment will need to clear before I will ship. A tracking number will be provided in the evening the day it ships.

Should've gotten a flash tune from Dizzy tuning or Stratified tuning....that's where you feel any difference TBH. To each there own I guess....GLWS....this is a decent price for the AP3.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
Sold! Thanks to all interested parties!