Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Advice on buying a FiSt

Hey nice to meet all of you, lease is up on my Mazda 3 looking to finance or maybe lease a FiST can anyone recommended a good dealer in the GTA area preferably east. (Scar,Durham) also what are some of your payments looking like? I'm looking at a green FiST or Orange. Thanks

CanadianST

Welcome! I'm financing mine, 0% over 5 years at $470 a month. Figured I'd go with higher payments but pay it off sooner.

And you'll want the orange, it's faster [raceflag]

It looks like your fellow Canadians are chiming in on the best places to shop for your FiST, but wanted to welcome you to the forum. Note, there seems to be a lot of debate about the fastest color...so, choose "carefully"...LOL

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
Haha thanks both of you. I love the green envy but might go with the Orange if I can find a good deal.

I just bought a blue st off the lot at markville ford. Good guys and helped me with my trade even though I sokd it privately. Ask for Damien. They got 2 left both tux black though

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
I just bought a blue st off the lot at markville ford. Good guys and helped me with my trade even though I sokd it privately. Ask for Damien. They got 2 left both tux black though
Thanks I'll call Tuesday, I'm guessing they can't order other colors?

No they can order but you will get a better deal if you take one off the lot. Plus im not sure how long the wait would be. Im guessing they are open Monday and closed Tuesday

OP
G
Thread Starter #8
Got a tux black picking it up in a month, got a good deal.. Thanks.

OP
G

gii0

Thread Starter #10
Nice!! Ya Damien is a good guy even if he is a salesman. Did urs come with nav and moonroof?
Yes, not the one with the painted rims. All in all I'm confident we reached a good deal..