Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS MBRP Exhaust for sale

Trader history for petey631 (0)

petey631

Selling my mbrp for $250 located in davenport Florida local pick up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please follow the rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Photos with your Screen Name and Date included in picture as well as FiestaSTForum are required to prove that you own it.
You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.
This is a form of "Buyer Protection".

Flash Devices:
Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices.
In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried.
Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted.
This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

This thread will be deleted if the rules are not complied with.

Dave

Be forewarned guys, especially if you're in california because of the exhaust enforcement law. these are super loud and have an annoying drone so if you don't mind coughing up 1000 to the fuzz, look elsewhere. glws

SrsBsns

Be forewarned guys, especially if you're in california because of the exhaust enforcement law. these are super loud and have an annoying drone so if you don't mind coughing up 1000 to the fuzz, look elsewhere. glws
I have the MBRP on my car in San Diego and (knock on wood) I haven't had a problem with the police. Just don't do stupid things in front of the cops and you'll be fine.

I got stopped after hard driving a few months ago and the only reason for stopping me was not having a front plate.

Anyways, not to threadjack...

OP, good luck with the sale. It's a nice exhaust!