Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the Fiesta Game and would like wheel/tire suggestions

Hey guys,

New to the Fiesta ST realm, as I've previously driven trucks and raced offroad out here in California, but recently picked a 2019 ST. I am definitely biased toward Method Race Wheels but it seems like they don't make any in the stock lug pattern for the ST. Is there a work around for this? If not, what are some good wheel/tire combos you guys have?

Thanks guys!

Zac

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
These cars have an uncommon 4x108 bolt pattern.

Wheel selection is somewhat limited, but not terribly so. Go on ebay and type in "4x108" and see what pops up.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

CSM

1000 Post Club
Hey guys,

New to the Fiesta ST realm, as I've previously driven trucks and raced offroad out here in California, but recently picked a 2019 ST. I am definitely biased toward Method Race Wheels but it seems like they don't make any in the stock lug pattern for the ST. Is there a work around for this? If not, what are some good wheel/tire combos you guys have?

Thanks guys!

Zac
There are ways to convert the hubs on our cars to 4x100, a much more common lug pattern but IMO its not worth the cost and headache when there are a couple decent 4x108 options available. If you do a search on the forums for 4x100 conversion you will find a lot of info.

Read this too https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/612-The-Official-Fiesta-ST-Wheels-Thread

Oh and unless you are 100% set of 17" wheels, consider downsizing to 16" wheels. I used to run 16x7 Sparco wheels and I miss the improved ride quality that comes from higher volume tires.