Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bleeder Screw Specs and Speed Bleeders

I was looking a few months ago and wasn't able to find this, so just I case anyone was wondering here are the specs for the ST brake bleeder screws if you ever need to replace them. Also, if you need the Speed Bleeder version or want to upgrade, the part numbers are here as well. I am not affiliated with Speed Bleeders I just think they are a great product to make brake bleeding simple and fast.

Rear: M7x1.0 34mm part# 639570 $12 a pair
Front: M10x1.0 33mm part# 639630 $12 a pair

I am currently trying to get them to add the Fiesta to their website database so as of now you'll have to call with those part numbers to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #3

koozy

3000 Post Club
I've read through that post, they didn't mention the thread pitch or size once and I haven't seen it posted anywhere else before. Speedbleeder also has not listed the Fiesta on there website so I feel like this is good information.

You're right, I didn't post specs, but I'm here to tell you you're specs are not exactly accurate. The pics I posted in that thread clearly shows the specs I used are accurate, which are not the specs you posted.

And Speedbleeder does have it listed specifically for the ST, I just checked myself to make sure. Beside providing the specs straight out, I've provided enough info for you to find it. You're free to try and use your specs if you choose. Good luck.

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #5
You're right, I didn't post specs, but I'm here to tell you you're specs are not exactly accurate. The pics I posted in that thread clearly shows the specs I used are accurate, which are not the specs you posted.

And Speedbleeder does have it listed specifically for the ST, I just checked myself to make sure. Beside providing the specs straight out, I've provided enough info for you to find it. You're free to try and use your specs if you choose. Good luck.
Is M7x1.0 and M10x1.0 not accurate?

I got the specs by measuring mine, if yours are different there must be two different sizes that came in the ST. What size came off of your car?

Can you share the link from the Speed Bleeders website to help others that might be looking for it.

DEss

Is M7x1.0 and M10x1.0 not accurate?

I got the specs by measuring mine, if yours are different there must be two different sizes that came in the ST. What size came off of your car?

Can you share the link from the Speed Bleeders website to help others that might be looking for it.

Specs are good according to the speed bleeder site. Might consider ordering from speed bleeder rather than the Russell (more $$) ones you're considering.

DEss

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #8
Specs are good according to the speed bleeder site. Might consider ordering from speed bleeder rather than the Russell (more $$) ones you're considering.

DEss
Looks like I was correct on the specs for the FiST. It seems like there might be more then one configuration for the FiST but Speed Bleeder is informed of this and they will be adding this configuration to their database. My configuration is as follows:

2015 Fiesta ST
Front: M10x1.0 34mm Part # SB1010S
Rear: M7x1.0 34mm Part # SB7100S

In their database they had M10 on all 4 corners, so make sure you check the configuration on your own vehicle before ordering your bleeder screws. It looks like there are only two possibilities luckily.

I am making a video that will be out soon, and hopefully having these specs posted helps somebody in the future. Remember to measure before you buy, just because a company has a size listed doesn't it is 100% true for your specific vehicle, not everyones FiST is identical.

5D2A7942.00_09_03_21.Still002.jpg

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #9

koozy

3000 Post Club
Looks like my specs were perfectly accurate and now there is a video (and also this topic) that everyone can reference and comment on for the correct/updated bleeder screw specs for the FiST.
they weren't accurate 8 months ago and they're still WRONG.

I provided specs to all who messaged me inquiring.

Last edited:
OP
benvid
Thread Starter #11
they weren't accurate 8 months ago and they're still WRONG.

I provided specs to all who messaged me inquiring.
I don’t think you are understanding there is a difference between a specification and a part number. The specification has always been correct and this can be used universally for anyone needing a bleeder screw from any manufacturer for the FiST. This spec is very useful and was not posed for others to see when I created this post.

And the PART number you are referring to is correct for ordering Speed Bleeders on the Russell Website. Which I recommended because they only sell the SS option of this Speed Bleeder and I felt like it was a more accessible site then the SB site but after talking with the folks at Speed Bleeder and them mentioning they would add the M7 spec as an option on their site I chose to add their part numbers since they have been so great to work with on this project.

The one I posted recently has the Speed Bleeder part number next to the spec. They are both correct part numbers. You didn’t even know what the thread size and pitch was when asked earlier in this topic.

To everyone else I hope the video and this topic can help you and please ignore the uninformed gentlemen that continues to try and poop all over a perfectly good and original topic.

Please continue to use this topic for any bleeder screw specification questions.

The video speaks for itself, hope everyone enjoys!

koozy

3000 Post Club
The specification has always been correct and this can be used universally for anyone needing a bleeder screw from any manufacturer for the FiST. This spec is very useful and was not posed for others to see when I created this post.
Again the SPECIFICATIONS you posted are WRONG and not exactly accurate. What don't you understand?

Go look it up, better yet measure them and you will see that your specifications posted are clearly incorrect. And if you still don't see it, well then sorry believe what you want...

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #13
Please respond with the specification. I looked at the link you sent earlier and didn’t see anything that applied. Please clarify by writing the specification out...

TTercel

Please respond with the specification. I looked at the link you sent earlier and didn’t see anything that applied. Please clarify by writing the specification out...

Did these speed bleeders work for you?

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #15
Did these speed bleeders work for you?
These worked great for me, I am still using them now. I will be changing my brake pads soon and putting them to great use once again!

These worked great for me, I am still using them now. I will be changing my brake pads soon and putting them to great use once again!

Cant thank you enough ben for posting the specs and the part numbers. Didn't know specifications were a closely guarded secret that needs careful pm's (/s)

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #19
Cant thank you enough ben for posting the specs and the part numbers. Didn't know specifications were a closely guarded secret that needs careful pm's (/s)
You’re welcome I’m glad it helped, I don’t know why certain people are so difficult sometimes

Thanks for the info and the video. I used to have a check valve connected to clear tubing, but I may try Speedbleeders next time. I've heard a lot of positive experiences.
Again the SPECIFICATIONS you posted are WRONG and not exactly accurate. What don't you understand?

Go look it up, better yet measure them and you will see that your specifications posted are clearly incorrect. And if you still don't see it, well then sorry believe what you want...
What I don't understand, is if the OP is wrong why didn't koozy just post the correct specs? o_O

Last edited:

Ford Community Posts