Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone have a broad view style mirror?

Just seeing if anyone has this type of mirror and which one they like/prefer. You stay classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Yes i do. One of my favorite mods in ANY car.

I bought the "chrome"(?) style one because it seemed brighter with my dark tint. Also convex which allows to see out the passenger rear window when i pass.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

SrsBsns

I got one off of Amazon a while ago and I love it. Like Ruben's, mine is convex, so I can see enough out of the rear windows with it to know when there are cars in my blind spots.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I like it! Which model did you buy?
I looked on the mirror itself for a part number but nothing. Its about the same size as the factory rear view mirror. This allows you to use your sun visors without issues. If you get a longer/wider mirror your sunvisors will either be useless or always down.

If you notice in the pic, you can see both out of the rear window AND the rear passenger door window at the same time. Blind spots are reduced big time.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

That’s the first “mod” I do to any car.
I have a Broadway 360mm convex mirror. In the mirror I can see my right eye, all the way around to out to the edge of the *front* passenger window.