Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Revo Tuning: anyone running it?

rjtrout

Hello,

New to the forum and getting ready to take delivery of my FiST in a week or so. I am coming from the VW/Audi community and Revo is a popular tuning option for them. I saw that they also offer programming for the 1.6 liter Ecoboost found in the Fiesta ST....

So, does anyone run this in their car? If so, what has it been like for a daily driver? My plan is pretty tame on the power side of things:

1. Stage 1 tune
2. ST 200 airbox and drop-in filter
3. Aftermarket BOV

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello,

New to the forum and getting ready to take delivery of my FiST in a week or so. I am coming from the VW/Audi community and Revo is a popular tuning option for them. I saw that they also offer programming for the 1.6 liter Ecoboost found in the Fiesta ST....

So, does anyone run this in their car? If so, what has it been like for a daily driver? My plan is pretty tame on the power side of things:

1. Stage 1 tune
2. ST 200 airbox and drop-in filter
3. Aftermarket BOV

Thanks in advance!

Tuning platform is Different from here than Over the pond is from what ive gathered. Just like they cant get Tuned by stratified ...Dizzy or Mountune & or Cobb....[scratch]

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I would stick with a Cobb Accessport for the physical tuner and either use their stock mapping or find another company to provide the actual tune (The ones mentioned by [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] are all good as are many more). The European Fists are tuned completely differently than the US ones.

The car is a good daily driver though some people feel like the ride quality is a tad harsh. Many people change out the rear shock to good effect on this aspect. A stiffer rear motor mount can help tame wheel hop if you discover it is happening to you. The ST 200 airbox & filter is an excellent upgrade and it will last you well thru many mods and "stages".

Welcome to the Forum!

OP
R

rjtrout

Thread Starter #4
I would stick with a Cobb Accessport for the physical tuner and either use their stock mapping or find another company to provide the actual tune (The ones mentioned by [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] are all good as are many more). The European Fists are tuned completely differently than the US ones.

The car is a good daily driver though some people feel like the ride quality is a tad harsh. Many people change out the rear shock to good effect on this aspect. A stiffer rear motor mount can help tame wheel hop if you discover it is happening to you. The ST 200 airbox & filter is an excellent upgrade and it will last you well thru many mods and "stages".

Welcome to the Forum!
That sounds like a plan to me! I was looking at the Mountune FB1 package and it seems like that would accomplish what I am looking for. Plus, it would offer me the opportunity to have a custom tune from them as well. All in all, seems like a great deal!

The only other mod I am looking at is a set of coilovers and maybe some wheels/tires for the summer. I think that would round out a nice little daily driven package. [emoji846]