Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15" Wheel-Friendly BBK Option

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I contacted Wilwood to ask about 15" wheel-friendly options. They said that they didn't have any but directed me to TCE Performance Products (www.tceperformanceproducts.com). I emailed them and 7 minutes later I got a response: 11.8" x 1" rotors with 4 pot DPR calipers. In 2016 it went for $1350 + shipping with grey calipers and slotted rotors (I think, maybe the slotted rotors were extra).

Take a look at their site - they seem to know a thing or two about brakes.

koozy

3000 Post Club
AP Racing has been available for quite some time that fit some 15" wheels. ~$2250.

Front brake conversion features 4-piston AP Racing CP5100 calipers, two-piece 295x25.4mm AP Racing discs with billet alloy cnc machined mounting brackets and bells. The kit is supplied with all required parts including discs, pads, bolts, brackets, braided brake hoses and unions.

Fits inside some 15" wheels
Bell colour options: silver, gold, black
Caliper color options: red, black
Ferodo DS2500 high performance pads included.
Alternative pad makes/compounds available at extra cost.

AP Racing has been available for quite some time that fit some 15" wheels. ~$2250.

Front brake conversion features 4-piston AP Racing CP5100 calipers, two-piece 295x25.4mm AP Racing discs with billet alloy cnc machined mounting brackets and bells. The kit is supplied with all required parts including discs, pads, bolts, brackets, braided brake hoses and unions.

Fits inside some 15" wheels
Bell colour options: silver, gold, black
Caliper color options: red, black
Ferodo DS2500 high performance pads included.
Alternative pad makes/compounds available at extra cost.
Would you happen to have a link?

VirtualRonin

Active Military
There's another option out there. I'm going to go with the V-MAXX 290mm BBK. They provide a template you can print out to ensure the kit will fit under your wheels and I have confirmed the 290mm kit will fit under my Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x8 wheels using the template.

https://www.v-maxx.com/en/products/big-brake-kits

I did some research on the V-MAXX website and was impressed that they provide all the parts to rebuild your calipers or if you need replacement rotors and pads.

https://www.v-maxx.com/en/accessories?cat=20

I plan to order this kit in the next month or two and will document my install and later post some feedback from track use this spring/summer.

I'll likely order from JamSport, they ship to the US and you can order the kit with the braided SS lines

https://us-jamsportstore.glopalstor...-mk7-v-maxx-big-brake-kit?variant=19105147335

Great find, guys! I'm gonna contact TCE for a bit more info. I feel more comfortable going with wilwood parts since they are easy to replace if anything goes wrong.

I contacted Wilwood to ask about 15" wheel-friendly options. They said that they didn't have any but directed me to TCE Performance Products (www.tceperformanceproducts.com). I emailed them and 7 minutes later I got a response: 11.8" x 1" rotors with 4 pot DPR calipers. In 2016 it went for $1350 + shipping with grey calipers and slotted rotors (I think, maybe the slotted rotors were extra).

Take a look at their site - they seem to know a thing or two about brakes.
I just contacted them. Did they tell you if this kit is still available?

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Here's one from Tarox allowing some 14"- 15" wheels to be fitted.

Tarox 6 Pot Calipers 300x24mm F2000 Discs

View attachment 19940
My friend [MENTION=1664]Butterybunz[/MENTION] mentioned he has the Tarox 300 BBK. We tried my 15x8 TD Pro Race 1.2 wheels on his car with those brakes and they did not clear. You need a 5mm spacer with the 15x8 TD's in case any one was curious about the fitment. He runs 15x9 Rota Grids which have a 20mm offset IIRC and they clear perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk