Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'19 Fiesta ST in VA Beach

Hey Guys,

I just moved down to VA Beach this year, and just traded in my '05 F150 for a '19 Fiesta ST w/Recaro seats. This will be the 7th car I've owned; 1990 Bronco 2, 2000 Ranger, 2011 Mazdaspeed3, 2005 Tacoma, 2002 Rav4, 2005 F150, *2019 Fiesta ST*. I love this little car and have good knowledge of turbo fwd hatches. I used to have a 2011 Mazdaspeed3 with full bolt ons and lowered. I don't plan to do much to this car other than MBRP catback, RMM, window tint, intake, and a tune.

I do have some questions though:

What year fiestas will parts fit on mine since it's a 2019? On some of the sites I've checked, I didn't see 2019 on their options, they only go up to 2018.

I'm looking for a low profile roof rack (don't want one too bulky or big) to haul my mountain bike around sometimes. What are good options?

Is there a VA Beach Fiesta ST group anywhere? I couldn't find any on fb or anything.

Thanks,
Sean

--I'll put up a picture of my car this weekend!

Congrats and welcome!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Usually it takes most of the sites a little bit to ensure that Ford didn't make any tweaks on the 19, best bet would be to shoot the manufacturer an email if they don't State it fits a 19. Make sure to check out Whoosh Motorsports for some go-fast bits.

Enjoy the little hot hatch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey Guys,

I just moved down to VA Beach this year, and just traded in my '05 F150 for a '19 Fiesta ST w/Recaro seats. This will be the 7th car I've owned; 1990 Bronco 2, 2000 Ranger, 2011 Mazdaspeed3, 2005 Tacoma, 2002 Rav4, 2005 F150, *2019 Fiesta ST*. I love this little car and have good knowledge of turbo fwd hatches. I used to have a 2011 Mazdaspeed3 with full bolt ons and lowered. I don't plan to do much to this car other than MBRP catback, RMM, window tint, intake, and a tune.

I do have some questions though:

What year fiestas will parts fit on mine since it's a 2019? On some of the sites I've checked, I didn't see 2019 on their options, they only go up to 2018.

I'm looking for a low profile roof rack (don't want one too bulky or big) to haul my mountain bike around sometimes. What are good options?

Is there a VA Beach Fiesta ST group anywhere? I couldn't find any on fb or anything.

Thanks,
Sean

--I'll put up a picture of my car this weekend!
When did you get yours? Think I was buying mine when the driver came to Suffolk to pick up the charcoal one with recaro seats.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #11
When did you get yours? Think I was buying mine when the driver came to Suffolk to pick up the charcoal one with recaro seats.

Haha that was the one I was buying! lol, I was at the Beach Ford in VA Beach and asked where that one was. It took them a while before they realized it was at Suffolk, and they called a guy that was headed over there and had him pick it up.

OP
F
Thread Starter #12
Haha that was the one I was buying! lol, I was at the Beach Ford in VA Beach and asked where that one was. It took them a while before they realized it was at Suffolk, and they called a guy that was headed over there and had him pick it up.
I got mine on monday and Tuesday afternoon was already in service department. Was hearing the clanking sound each time I shifted. Was at 150 miles on the odometer. Luckily while I was waiting found all the info I needed from everyone on here. Lots of great knowledge on this forum. I went and got my keys before they did anything. Went home and ordered my RMM, power flex motor and transmission mounts and the Ravenol MTF-2 tranny fluid. Just put in a drop in kn filter and changed out lights for leds in lows and fogs. Hope the weather warms up more to get my tint. Hope you have better luck

OP
F
Thread Starter #14
I got mine on monday and Tuesday afternoon was already in service department. Was hearing the clanking sound each time I shifted. Was at 150 miles on the odometer. Luckily while I was waiting found all the info I needed from everyone on here. Lots of great knowledge on this forum. I went and got my keys before they did anything. Went home and ordered my RMM, power flex motor and transmission mounts and the Ravenol MTF-2 tranny fluid. Just put in a drop in kn filter and changed out lights for leds in lows and fogs. Hope the weather warms up more to get my tint. Hope you have better luck

Damn that sucks. Mines been running fine. I got mine monday as well. Just turned it in yesterday, today they're doing the undercoat on it. I'm probably gonna do RMM, drop in filter, MBRP catback, woosh bov, tune, and tint. Not trying to go crazy on the mods with this car like I did with my mazdaspeed3 lol. Hopefully your car goes strong after, that issue is fixed!

Damn that sucks. Mines been running fine. I got mine monday as well. Just turned it in yesterday, today they're doing the undercoat on it. I'm probably gonna do RMM, drop in filter, MBRP catback, woosh bov, tune, and tint. Not trying to go crazy on the mods with this car like I did with my mazdaspeed3 lol. Hopefully your car goes strong after, that issue is fixed!
Did you get your RMM yet? I just swapped my AWR 88 out with a Cobb. Let me know if interested

OP
F
Thread Starter #16
I am interested a bit, how many miles are on it? Did you not like it because it was still to soft? What price were you thinking?

I am interested a bit, how many miles are on it? Did you not like it because it was still to soft? What price were you thinking?
372 miles, just enough to do tank and half of fuel. It was too stiff. The Cobb feels like the stock RMM. The AWR 88a is not forgiving when under 1500 rpms. Was going to sell it for 90. It's 110 on Whoosh site, plus the tax/shipping piece. But don't plan on using it again.

OP
F
Thread Starter #18
372 miles, just enough to do tank and half of fuel. It was too stiff. The Cobb feels like the stock RMM. The AWR 88a is not forgiving when under 1500 rpms. Was going to sell it for 90. It's 110 on Whoosh site, plus the tax/shipping piece. But don't plan on using it again.

I dont want to lowball you or anything, but I was gonna order an exhaust and rmm and the website has a $75 off coupon if I'm over $500 (the rmm would put me over that, I was gonna go Cobb also). Would you take $75 for yours?

I dont want to lowball you or anything, but I was gonna order an exhaust and rmm and the website has a $75 off coupon if I'm over $500 (the rmm would put me over that, I was gonna go Cobb also). Would you take $75 for yours?
You should have met up this morning at the Norfolk cars & coffee meet. I had it in the car. But we can arrange a meet if you want. Personally I think the exhaust is going to be my last purchase item. The access Port is top of the list. Cobb just released support for 19s. Mine will be here Wednesday, then ordering my dizzy tune since he's offering a deal on buy 1 get E30 free

OP
F
Thread Starter #20
You should have met up this morning at the Norfolk cars & coffee meet. I had it in the car. But we can arrange a meet if you want. Personally I think the exhaust is going to be my last purchase item. The access Port is top of the list. Cobb just released support for 19s. Mine will be here Wednesday, then ordering my dizzy tune since he's offering a deal on buy 1 get E30 free

Had no idea there was a meet lol. If you are good with $75 I'm free this weekend. I'm not trying to make my car much faster or anything. Just gonna do a few things to make it more fun to drive.