Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Turbosmart EM BOV Plumb Back VR2 SOLD

Trader history for slopoke (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #3
Sound clip by chance? Been wanting to hear how plumb sounds... Everyone has dual port.

No sound, just like stock. If you want the psssssssh sound, the dual port is the one you want, or keep your stock diverter valve and get a Boomba adapter for sound.

No sound, just like stock. If you want the psssssssh sound, the dual port is the one you want, or keep your stock diverter valve and get a Boomba adapter for sound.
Hmm, maybe mine is different... this is my setup with stock diverter valve. Do you think it will sound different?

Attachments

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #5
Hmm, maybe mine is different... this is my setup with stock diverter valve. Do you think it will sound different?

Should sound the same. I personally don't want to broadcast any unwanted sounds and attract the attention of law enforcement. I did a recirc bov system with my GTX 2860 turbo to fly under the radar. I don't want to get pulled over and get a fix it ticket with a fine attached to it.

Should sound the same. I personally don't want to broadcast any unwanted sounds and attract the attention of law enforcement. I did a recirc bov system with my GTX 2860 turbo to fly under the radar. I don't want to get pulled over and get a fix it ticket with a fine attached to it.
I love living in a state where the police dont care as long as it passes inspection

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I have the same one and I love it... People should know the EM VR2 is the 2nd gen of the electronic ones and is a perfect plug and play setup compared to the first gen that had some issues or a vacuum based one that you need pigtails or adjustment on.with just touch more natural and low volume soft pssst as stock but obviously holds all the boost you can throw at it... I like that the pssst is there barely more than stock, if at all, but that it's still there a tiny bit. Cops aren't going to pull anyone over with this, it takes a drop in to even hear any pssst stock and this doesn't increase it much over stock at all, but if you do want a little more sound with this one you can use an open air filter instead of a stock/st200 air box too...

Highly recommend this for any stock or hybrid turbo setup that keeps the DV in stock location and don't want to worry about adjusting or being too loud... GLWS OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Community Posts