Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS DHM turbo kit +AP w/ tunes IL

Trader history for StayPuft (0)

1. DHM Quick Spool Turbo System
Includes:
  • GT2560r vband turbo
  • Tubular stainless header
  • 3” catless stainless downpipe
  • Tial external wastegate
  • Wastegate stainless dump pipe
  • Tial vbands on header-turbo & turbo-dp
  • DHM hotside charge pipe
  • Turbosmart bov (mounts to Sound symposer comes with vband fitting for mounting to chargepipe)
  • Bov vacuum block
  • Turbo inlet elbow
  • Vibrant couplers
  • boost ref valve
  • All nec. clamps
  • All coolant and oil feed lines and fittings and vacuum hoses.
  • Including O2 sensors
NEEDS oil return line. It’s a known issue for the DHM original one to crack. I’ll throw in my assortment of stock return line parts and a mamba return flange with oil friendly hose. It's ugly but it works.

2. Cobb Accessport loaded with DHM tunes for the turbo kit so you’ll be up and running w/o needing a $300 custom tune to start with.

I ran it for about a year on the DHM tunes no issues other than the oil return line. Pulls hard and sounds great with the ewg. Can be installed in an afternoon. Selling to fund my LS3/tr6060 swap C10. I understand it can be hard to make a large purchase on a forum, please call me or text me before purchasing or if you have questions or if you want more pictures. I live in Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 and I work in Chicago loop 60603 so I can meet in northern Chicagoland or you can pick it up at my house. Willing to ship but I'm a lawyer and I have 2 young kids so please be patient with me. I'll quote shipping case by case based on my own estimate for proper packaging and freight with insurance for purchase price. Thanks for looking.

New price edit: $1900 and I’ll cover up to $100 of shipping. $2200 for AP with tunes.

Will
217-622-6063

OBO

Last edited:

koozy

3000 Post Club
You can have this post removed if you want, but I just want let you or anyone who's interested in this kit and concerned about the oil drain tube, that I have a brand new oil drain tube available with necessary mods that eliminate issues plagued with the originals ones that shipped with the kit from DHM. $150

OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #3
No problem good to know there’s options. Other option is a compression to AN fitting on the oring end then a few inches of oil rated hose. If the drain line is a dealbreaker I’ll work it out with a buyer.

What power were you seeing out of this kit? Did it really change the powerband a significant amount? I'm in the market for a new turbo and was considering X47R but it's hard not to consider this.

Thanks!

OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #5
What power were you seeing out of this kit? Did it really change the powerband a significant amount? I'm in the market for a new turbo and was considering X47R but it's hard not to consider this.

Thanks!
Tbh I don’t know the power. Since the tune was already done I uploaded it, watched the vitals for a few days, then left the AP at home. A custom tune for my specific car probably would have got more power but I was happy with it. I think generally people dyno 275-300whp with this kit.

Driving characteristics were different than stock turbo and took more input below 3000 but it’s not significantly different in a negative way. From there is where it’s significantly different and it pulls all the way to the top in every gear. I’d describe the power band manners like a mod ford v8 the way it comes on and continues up top. For comparison I put a couple cars on an auto LS3 camaro on the highway. Around town the mpg were higher from staying out of boost between lights.

The sounds from the turbo, ewg, and bov were really cool too. With this kit installed it was the only time anyone would give thumbs ups and want to talk shop [cool]. From what I’ve seen can’t go wrong with x47 either. A difference with this being a full kit and vband it allows expansion to a bigger turbo w/o changing anything else.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
To those who wanna go BT and want a Kit from DHM complete this is a great kit to get you going. It even comes with an AP3 with tunes for half the price of buying it retail.....that's even less money you have to spend. Just a log review or two and your done. GLWS! [party]

Last edited:
OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #11
Does this price include the AP now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t include the Accessport at that price. I’ll add the AP for +$300. That’s cheaper than a second hand one usually goes for.