Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb Catback and Focus SVT Rear Brakes

Trader history for UtahST (0)

Selling my Cobb Catback and SVT Brakes.

The catback sounds amazing and has no rust whatsoever.

The brake rotors have minor surface rust as I drove the car in the snow before parking it and removing the brakes, the rotors have 2-3000 miles on them and the caliper brackets were rebuilt upon install and still feel good.

Would like $400 for the exhaust or $180 for the brakes. I’d do $550 for both.

Willing to ship and I have a UPS business account, will also ship UPS or FedEx.

Pickup in southern NH is preferred and I will drive 75 miles or so to meet someone.

Let me know if you have any questions! Looking to get these sold this week.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
How much would it cost to ship the catback to 11435?

OP
U
Thread Starter #3
How much would it cost to ship the catback to 11435?
I’ll check and get back to you. Willing to meet in Springfield MA if you wanted.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I’ll check and get back to you. Willing to meet in Springfield MA if you wanted.

That is not a horrible idea, my mother lives in Western mass and am planning to do a spring visit. Provided the big thaw happens soon... Either way, let me know what shipping will be. Thanks :)

Interested in shipping the cat back to 22207. Let me know please.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
U
Thread Starter #6
Interested in shipping the cat back to 22207. Let me know please.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
PM'd with quote!

Let me know if it doesn't come through.

Thanks!

i dont wanna pay for shipping on the rotors, let me know when your willing to only sale me the brackets please.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How much for just the Brackets shipped to 55423? Can you also include part number for some rotors or years For the focus SVT it involves?[scratch]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Littering and.....littering and....littering and......cash in hand!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
U
Thread Starter #13
How much for just the Brackets shipped to 55423? Can you also include part number for some rotors or years For the focus SVT it involves?[scratch]
Would prefer to sell all the parts together. The rotors have surface rust but have less than 5000 miles on them. I also have Stoptech Sport pads I'd throw in. I have a company UPS account so shipping may not be bad on all the parts. I can bring them into work tomorrow and get a quote if you want.

As for selling just the brackets, shoot out an offer. Shipping can't be more than $15 for just those.

The rotors are Centric and the part number is #12561074. Not sure of the years for the SVT but I got them for an 04.

Thanks!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do the pins and junk slide freely. Is there anything else I would need to do the mod that you know of? Will The Stock calipers fit with these? I'd say $100 shipped?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Do the pins and junk slide freely. Is there anything else I would need to do the mod that you know of? Will The Stock calipers fit with these? I'd say $100 shipped?

Yup, the stock calipers fit. Just the brackets, the larger SVTF rotors and wah-la, bigger rear brake upgrade.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
U
Thread Starter #17

The brackets were cleaned and rebuilt in October 2018 and slide freely, nothing needs to be done these are ready to bolt on. You just swap the stock brackets for these, put on the bigger rotors, and install the stock caliper. The SVT had the same calipers so this upgrade is purely brackets and rotors for in increase in rear stopping power. It makes the rear rotors larger than the fronts so it helps alleviate nose dive under braking quite a bit. (280 vs 278mm)

I couldn't do $100 shipped. I believe I'm the only person selling these right now and they normally go for $150+ for just the brackets.

I'd prefer to sell the rotors and brackets together, I'm happy to get a shipping quote for that.

I also have a TB traction bar I could sell for $100 or so depending on shipping if you were interested in that.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well if you change your mind....you know where I'm at....GLWS.

The brackets were cleaned and rebuilt in October 2018 and slide freely, nothing needs to be done these are ready to bolt on. You just swap the stock brackets for these, put on the bigger rotors, and install the stock caliper. The SVT had the same calipers so this upgrade is purely brackets and rotors for in increase in rear stopping power. It makes the rear rotors larger than the fronts so it helps alleviate nose dive under braking quite a bit. (280 vs 278mm)

I couldn't do $100 shipped. I believe I'm the only person selling these right now and they normally go for $150+ for just the brackets.

I'd prefer to sell the rotors and brackets together, I'm happy to get a shipping quote for that.

I also have a TB traction bar I could sell for $100 or so depending on shipping if you were interested in that.
traction bar.. Do you mean like a 2 point brace?