Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Mishimoto J Line Intercooler plus install parts

Trader history for Jutz (0)

Jutz

*Mishimoto Universal MMINT-UJ Intercooler*

Important note: this intercooler is the earlier version prior to the direct fit. This is why there needs to be a custom bracket which I'm including. Sorry for the confusion, as I mentioned I haven't paid attention for awhile and didn't realize there was a direct fit. I've notified the two interested parties. If you were unaware, this intercooler fits well but does require some trimming to the back of the grill, you can find installation threads all over

Thanks!
---------------------

Hi all,

I've been way out the game but I have this intercooler kit left over from when I had my Fiesta. Just looking to clear up some room and get a fair deal. I know there's likely quite a bit more available these days, but this is the Mishimoto intercooler that was en vogue with a custom bracket made for awhile by someone on here, as well as two silicone elbows, two couplers, and t clamps. Picture shows four clamps but I have six. Was never installed on my car, obviously as you can see

I don't want to get in trouble so here's the required info:

Product Description - See Above
Price - 300 shipped (Accepting offers, I'm required to make an asking price)
Images - See Below, however will upload a new photo tonight with my user name
Shipping Details - Looking for best options, ground by default
Contact Information - Please PM me directly here, if I'm required to post contact info outside the site I will

Thanks!

2019-03-06.jpg
2019-03-06.jpg

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please follow the rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Photos with your Screen Name and Date included in picture as well as FiestaSTForum are required to prove that you own it.
You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.
This is a form of "Buyer Protection".

Flash Devices:
Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices.
In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried.
Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted.
This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

This thread will be deleted if the rules are not complied with.

Dave

Hey Im interested in this but first can you see how much shipping would be to 32244

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jutz

Thread Starter #5
Hey Im interested in this but first can you see how much shipping would be to 32244

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, you've got first dibs. Shipping seems wildly expensive, give me a few minutes to check the options. The intercooler itself is quoted at $55 USPS 2 day or $52 USPS ground

OP
J

Jutz

Thread Starter #8
Contacted both parties to update them about the model confusion. With that in mind I'm going to make my price $300 shipped