Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Washington State FiST

Hello everyone! Picked up 2019 on Monday! White Platinum Metallic, Recaros, Moonroof, Nav, Black Wheels. It will sit next to my 2016 Frozen White Focus RS. The RS is my daily, the wife will drive the ST. Almost 1,000 miles on the dial - this thing is Fun! The Fiesta goes in Monday for tint. I will try to post some pics soon.[cool]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran

Dave

Last edited:
I too have both RS and FiST. Wife dailies the RS and I get the ST !! Gotta love how nimble the fiesta is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the FiST and FoRS owners club. [MENTION=283]meFiSTo[/MENTION] is around your area and he owns both cars too.

meFiSTo

Hello everyone! Picked up 2019 on Monday! White Platinum Metallic, Recaros, Moonroof, Nav, Black Wheels. It will sit next to my 2016 Frozen White Focus RS. The RS is my daily, the wife will drive the ST. Almost 1,000 miles on the dial - this thing is Fun! The Fiesta goes in Monday for tint. I will try to post some pics soon.[cool]
Hey man! Welcome. Bonnie Lake is not next door, but not Eastern WA far from me either. Maybe connect for a track day at Shelton? The Mustangs NW guys have a track day during the summer Roundup that could be fun at Pacific Raceways. There has been some rumblings about a G2G for NW Fiesta ST owners in the "national events" thread. Not sure anything will happen with that. The Portland folks are a little more active on here. My RS is white as well.

OP
snsjets
Thread Starter #11
Hey, thanks everyone! Very cool to see fellow RS owners on here too. I am more of a spectator at tracks but I'd be up for checking out some ST and/or RS events.

Welcome to the forum! I recently picked up a black fiesta but would have rather had a white given the choice. Love the matching RS as well.

Ford Community Posts