Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MBRP charge pipe review.

Ordered a MBRP hot side charge pipe from an ebay seller named MBRP1996 based out of Canada. Parts arrived today and I'm pretty unhappy with the quality. Flanges look like they've been cut with an angle grinder, one of the welds is subpar and looks like there's some slag in it, and the charge pipe was full of metal shavings. I've had to flush it multiple times with water to try and shake them loose as they are magnetic and stick to the pipe. I can only imagine what would have happened if I didn't check.

The quality of this piece looks like an eBay chinesium charge pipe sold for $25.99. I wouldn't recommend one for the price and would suggest literally any other brand. Im going to use it because it will work after all the metal shavings have been flushed out, but it's very disappointing. I can only imagine what their exhaust quality is like.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Be safer to send it back.. Get a full refund.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Didn't get pics of the metal shavings, there were loads. That may be okay in an exhaust system but in a charge pipe it's unbelievable.

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
Installed the charge pipe today, gear clamps provided cannot hold the needed torque without stripping. Ended up having to reuse the stock ones.

At least it looks nice. Wouldn't recommend.