Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ap not connecting/not found with the ap manager on my pc

Trader history for ROCKYFiestta (0)

ROCKYFiestta

I thought I would ask a pro like Jason just wondering if you ever encountered this problem I posted another thread about this but not much help so far

I have not been able to send you my data back from my initial 91 tune and I am ready to get the e30 tune but my stupid computers 2 pc 1 mac are unable to find the AP when I plug it in. The AP still powers up when I plug it into all the usb ports but that is the end of it the AP manager just wont find the AP.

so im stuck at the moment and now im left wondering if I need a new AP ?

at least I got the tune installed back when it was connecting properly.

any help would be much appreciated.

[xx(]

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #2
worse case scenario can I pay additional to just mail it to you (the ap unit) and have e30 and e 40 maps loaded on there as well you can pull the data off it.

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #5
i will run to best buy and see if i can get another micro usb with data cable and see how that goes then.

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #6
want to say thanks Jason a new cable that can transfer data was the solution after all, much appreciated I definitely look forward to doing more business with your company. [party][raceflag][pray][pray][like]