Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD:...OEM Halogen Fog Lamps

Trader history for stellarRock (0)

Just found these while cleaning out my garage. For sale are the stock fog lamps housings and 4 bulbs (2 inside and 2 extra). These were used for about 6 months and then I switched to LED lamps when I still had my ST.

$80 for the entire set, not willing to separate items. Shipping included.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please follow the rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Asking price must be posted.

Photos with your Screen Name and Date included in picture as well as FiestaSTForum are required to prove that you own it.
You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.
This is a form of "Buyer Protection".

Flash Devices:
Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices.
In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried.
Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted.
This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

This thread will be deleted if the rules are not complied with.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

Dave

Curious on how difficult was it to remove the lens from the housing? My housings keep getting moisture in the since replacing my bulbs to LEDs. I've tried 2 different brands of LEDs but still having the same issue. Wondering if maybe it's the housing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

D

Ducky

Curious on how difficult was it to remove the lens from the housing? My housings keep getting moisture in the since replacing my bulbs to LEDs. I've tried 2 different brands of LEDs but still having the same issue. Wondering if maybe it's the housing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
It's probably the eBay tier bulbs you're using. But beyond that, your OEM foglamps will just glare everywhere and not really do anything with a super bright LED bulb in a reflector housing. Get purpose built LED fogs or run the recommended halogen bulb if you want them to actually be useful in the fog and not obnoxious-to-other-drivers bling.

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
I bought LED fogs that came with their own housing, I think they were called Luxeon. So I replaced the entire housing instead of just the bulbs. That’s why I have these for sale. Sorry I can’t help out with the moisture issue.