Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD:...Team Dynamics 15x7 with Michelin X Ice and TPMS

Trader history for FiSTerMr (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
SOLD

Selling My Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2, 15x7, +42 offset, Stock hub bore (no rings needed).
On Michelin X-Ice3, 195/55/15 (10/32 tread all around, new is 10.5/32)
With TPMS sensors.

I bought these rims from another forum member to use in the winter with tires I bought from Tire Rack in November.

Well, I ended up barely driving the FiST over the winter, as I am now allowed to rent a car for work.

The tires are like new and they are Road Force balanced on the wheels. They are ready to go, no issues and with TPMS sensors.

Timing is not great on my part, as winter is ending, but the wife wants them out of the house.

Great wheels! SUPER light, 13.7 lbs I believe.

SOLD! Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
I will take them. PM your PayPal info, and I will pay you now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment sent. I am working in Oakland, NJ on Friday and should be done by ~2:00. Where in the city are you?

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Payment sent. I am working in Oakland, NJ on Friday and should be done by ~2:00. Where in the city are you?
Payment recieved, thanks!

Last edited:
Please bring them with you to NJ. Will it work for you if I meet you at the hotel Thursday after you're done with work? If I pick them up Thurs., I can head back up to Ithaca early Friday afternoon, and avoid traffic.

Thanks,

Mike

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Please bring them with you to NJ. Will it work for you if I meet you at the hotel Thursday after you're done with work? If I pick them up Thurs., I can head back up to Ithaca early Friday afternoon, and avoid traffic.

Thanks,

Mike
Sure, no problem. I get back to the hotel around 4:45 pm.
-Ivan

P.S. I will PM you my phone number. Thanks

OP
FiSTerMr

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
SOLD!

Thanks Mike!

[emoji1303]

Status
Not open for further replies.