Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Charlotte area shop recommendation?

CSM

1000 Post Club
Moving back to Charlotte soon. I have an X37 turbo on the way. Looking for any reputable shop in the area that might be able to assist with install. Thanks!

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Holy crap, I just realized they are in my HOMETOWN of Spartanburg. Looks like they relocated there last year?

Holy crap, I just realized they are in my HOMETOWN of Spartanburg. Looks like they relocated there last year?
Mitch is finishing up on my build as I speak well a few more weeks. Their new facility is yuge. Dyno is ready. Mitch is someone I would seek out again for sure.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Mitch is finishing up on my build as I speak well a few more weeks. Their new facility is yuge. Dyno is ready. Mitch is someone I would seek out again for sure.
AH ok! So yours is the silver car I saw getting the full build in the shop? He walked me through what all is planned. Holy crap that thing is going to be a beast!

Turbo was installed and dyno tuned by Mitch about a month ago! My car was actually the first ever car on their dyno since they got it up and running (heh). Kind of funny to think a Fiesta was at one point the highest HP car ever on their dyno (although only for a few days Im sure lol).

Can't recommend Mitch and CPE enough. I am moving to OH soon but I will gladly drive down to see him and have him work on my car in the future.