Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Part# M-FR3-FA ford suspension

ROCKYFiestta

hello I was searching the thread and saw a few people ask the question regarding Part# M-FR3-FA Ford Racing (M-FR3-FA) Suspension Handling Kit

but nobody answer the question if this is a viable upgrade for the st or is this just an upgrade for the regular fiesta ??

This is the Sports suspension as fitted to the European Zetec S and Asian Sport Fiestas. It’s 5mm higher than ST suspension and not as aggressively dampened with less poundage on the springs. Not really an upgrade for the ST unless you want a higher ride.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I think it should be noted that this could be a worthwhile option for those seeking an improved ride over stock. Although, you may want to get feedback from those who may have used it already first, if possible.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

This is the Sports suspension as fitted to the European Zetec S and Asian Sport Fiestas. It’s 5mm higher than ST suspension and not as aggressively dampened with less poundage on the springs. Not really an upgrade for the ST unless you want a higher ride.
Maybe good for some rally cross then [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk