Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2 door FiST gone in the UK

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Ford retires three-door Fiesta ST
Class-leading tearaway has been shuffled off along with the rest of the entry-level Fiesta lineup
By PH Staff / Friday, 22 April 2022 /

"Fortunately, Ford has confirmed that it will continue to build the more recent five-door ST, but it is now part of a slimmed down Fiesta lineup - meaning that you'll only be able to have it in range-topping ST3 format. The net result of that is where the ST was once a £19k lightly-equipped scamp, it's now a kitchen-sink toting £26,595 flagship."

That is a whopping $34,089 in U.S. dollars to get a new FiST in the UK. I would not pay that here for a new one.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ford retires three-door Fiesta ST
Class-leading tearaway has been shuffled off along with the rest of the entry-level Fiesta lineup
By PH Staff / Friday, 22 April 2022 /

"Fortunately, Ford has confirmed that it will continue to build the more recent five-door ST, but it is now part of a slimmed down Fiesta lineup - meaning that you'll only be able to have it in range-topping ST3 format. The net result of that is where the ST was once a £19k lightly-equipped scamp, it's now a kitchen-sink toting £26,595 flagship."

That is a whopping $34,089 in U.S. dollars to get a new FiST in the UK. I would not pay that here for a new one.
Ya nor would I. On the flip side it’s interesting they kept the 5 door.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Eventually, even in England/Europe, they will most likely totally discontinue the Fiesta platform, and replace it with an all electric Puma platform for their smallest offering.

There is no, nor was there ever, a 2 door Puma variant. [:(]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
With the current exchange rate with the pound, it would work out close to US$27,000!

It's a tax on everything called VAT here and ATM it's 20%. Never mind the crap loan rates or the current nose diving £ value .....

I'm sticking with my 3 door MK 7 ST3 :D

What designer thought a tiny 4 door with no back seat room anyways is a fun sports car? Bring back 2 doors. The Fiesta is not a family car. (Unless your really small people)