Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2 Ford car payments can be deferred due to virus

Mikey456

Just a PSA... ask me who I know ;) You can go to the ford credit website, but the website was having technical difficulty and did not work for me. You can also call and wait for 15-20 minutes or possibly more :rolleyes: That worked for me.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is this just a deferral, or it it actually waiving 2 full payments off of your total term?? [dunno]

i.e.; You do not have to pay for two months longer than your current term if you opt for this? [???:)]

PunkST

2000 Post Club
M sport. It means those 2 months will be put on the end of your loan. Along with the interest.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
M sport. It means those 2 months will be put on the end of your loan. Along with the interest.
This is what I figured, but was not sure. [wink]

No good for me since I want to SHORTEN the term, not extend it, but I pay no interest anyway since I got the Ford 0% deal, even with no down payment at all. [:)]