Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

Just the smoke storm recaro's for mine, there may very well have been a shortage of something and I had a case of good timing (for once)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I was told by Ford that your Priority on the order confirmation that Rod posted play a big factor on how fast your car gets build. Orders with a lower Priority number gets build first.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
OH ya that priority thing .. I think 10 is the best a customer can see 1-9 are for special dealer orders aka screw up or rush reorders / I think mind you i could be wrong.. Though mine had a 10 It was still built after some others that had placed their orders after mine (though i got the first customer order at my dealership they did get a dealer order before mine) so not to worry it will be bilt and show up then you will forget all this hand wringing... like i did the first 100 mile ride you take in it out of the dealership...

Looks like the order bank for the 15 MY opens on 3/15/14 with Job #1 Date 6/2/14, hope it isn't much different.

LOL i think it is 1-99 with 99 prob not making a build that model year..
Then I was 98 - mine was 4 months to the day from order date to delivery date.
It took so long that my wife asked me if I was sure that I still wanted it.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Then I was 98 - mine was 4 months to the day from order date to delivery date.
It took so long that my wife asked me if I was sure that I still wanted it.
Oh i know i keep whining and shopping and my wife kept telling me you are going to be so mad if you don't get this car.. and she was right again... LOL

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Last I heard was around 10-14 weeks I think one guy posted someplace I read on the web so it is true his took 14 weeks on the nut... So you should be getting a VIN very soon.. If not come holler at me till you do that's what we are here for :) Support...

STooge

Ok cool. 14 weeks put mine at a 3/3 delivery date. I can handle that.
\

Hey JP, make sure you keep in contact with Philip. I was probably a PITA. I think I emailed him two to three times a week until it got on the train. Just keep in touch with him. When i got my vin it was like, "oh im glad you asked, I checked yesterday no vin, i checked jsut now, you got a vin xxxxxxxxxxxxx and a build date". So keep on him man.

I am waiting for my VIN also. Buyer's Offer and finance approved 10 Dec. Order was accepted 27 Dec. I just hope I get a VIN before February, because otherwise I will have to reapply for financing since the bank approval, which expires in February, needs a VIN.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Heres hoping for ya :) as I have no clue on how long it takes over there to get a VIN..

I am being a numbers geek so bear with me; I have been tracking new inventory in my area while I wait for a build date and found a unit that was just built yesterday. It has a production sequence number about 3000 ahead of my VIN. Anyone know if they do actually go in order and then how many units the factory puts out on an average day?

quick edit for more geek

Found 2 built units with 7237 apart in production number and they were built 6 weeks apart with Christmas in between
3FADP4GX1EM195298 built 12/18/13
3FADP4GX4EM202535 built 01/24/13

So maybe ~7000 a month?