Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

So jealous...good for you man!
Now the wait is officially driving me nuts, I know the car is close and I am just waiting for my dealer to call and say its in, ugghh. Monday should be 50 degrees for the first time in what seems like 2 years, that sounds like a great day for it to show up. I am bringing the snow wheels/tires and weathertech mats with me for pickup and then its a 70 mile drive to get it home, should be a nice ride to break in the engine a bit.

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread [2014 Fiesta ST]

It's in!!! Pickup tomorrow morning it was 9 weeks + 1 day from order to delivery.

Waiting for me

Congrats. Mine is taking significantly longer than that. I have a window sticker and a build date though.

Look at it this way,atleast your getting one! [hihi]. So worth the wait and it'll make you appreciate it even more once you get it.

-ry

Thanks all, pickup went pretty well and I am glad I had them put my snow tires on, 6+ inches tonight in this never ending winter.

Whatsup V!!!

Damn sux you got that snow,but congratulations on the ride man. I'm sure you'll love it!

-ry

I'm hitting the 20 week mark without even a VIN still. Dealer promises me that the car is being built this month and I'll get a VIN shortly, but this is getting frustrating. Glad to see other people are getting their cars though!

Do you have the order receipt form for the order? If you do, get the order number and dealer number from that and message Ford customer service on one of the forums or social media. They will be able to tell you the status of the order- whether it is scheduled to be built, has a VIN, has been built, etc.
If you don't have the order receipt, unfortunately you will just have to listen to what the dealer tells you, unless you ask them for the information mentioned above.
Sadly, I think they are definitely withholding information from you. It may be wise to calmly call them and state that you don't necessarily care that it hasn't taken this long, you'd just like to have more information on the status. If you show them that you aren't angry and have knowledge of the process, they may be more inclined to give you information. They may be hesitant to tell you that they knew it would take this long because of dealer allocation issues or something else.

So at one month I have no vin. I've been for and against the Recaros, and I figured what the hell I'll go for them. Despite no vin dealer said it's too late to change the order as it's been submitted and in process, or something. I know some guys have changed it after ordering but maybe it means I'll have a VIN early next week. Happy and disappointed. All you Recaro lovers are ruining my life.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Well that good and sad news if it is that close to getting a VIN that wonderful the other part oh well..

CanadianST

Ordered mine about 8 weeks ago, was built on the 3rd of March and my dealer says I might see it sometime this week! Beyond excited, it's been a long wait!

I'm hitting the 20 week mark without even a VIN still. Dealer promises me that the car is being built this month and I'll get a VIN shortly, but this is getting frustrating. Glad to see other people are getting their cars though!
Wow 20 weeks!?[???:)] I think that's the longest I've heard someone wait,jeez another few weeks and it's almost gonna be half a year. Anyone know if this is the longest wait or know someone who waited/waiting longer?

-ry