Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

In the past, some have waited close to 6 months for an ordered FiST, especially in Canada.

Mine tool well over 4 months to get to me here in the states, almost 2 months after the actual build date for shipping from Mehico.

Hopefully, all of you will not have to go through this for your '17s.
Really tempted to get a 2018 instead at this point. Atleast I'll get to order the car exactly how I want it.

Really tempted to get a 2018 instead at this point. Atleast I'll get to order the car exactly how I want it.
That's what I'm gonna do. Anyway, there's only 1 left in all the Quebec Province, I'm not totally ready to order and there's no point to buy for me before winter as I plan to drive it only during summer. And 2018 models will have the rear camera so it's a little bonus. Not sure if the price will go up because of it though.

That's what I'm gonna do. Anyway, there's only 1 left in all the Quebec Province, I'm not totally ready to order and there's no point to buy for me before winter as I plan to drive it only during summer. And 2018 models will have the rear camera so it's a little bonus. Not sure if the price will go up because of it though.
Agreed.The whole reason I went ahead with a 2017 is because I thought it was my last chance to get one.

I think we will lose out on employee pricing but hopefully something similar comes along. BTW what colour does Quebec have left?

It's a black one with black wheels, grey recaros and Nav. http://shop.ford.ca/inventory/fiest...us=150&modeltrim=Fiesta_F48-ST&Order=Distance

Yeah we will lose the employee pricing but there will surely be 0% financing offer in early 2018. I did the numbers and it's almost the same at the end vs employee pricing with a 60 months 0.49% financing (give or take a couple hundred $). I will not wait until September for 2018 employee pricing because this year the order were already close.

It's a black one with black wheels, grey recaros and Nav. http://shop.ford.ca/inventory/fiest...us=150&modeltrim=Fiesta_F48-ST&Order=Distance

Yeah we will lose the employee pricing but there will surely be 0% financing offer in early 2018. I did the numbers and it's almost the same at the end vs employee pricing with a 60 months 0.49% financing (give or take a couple hundred $). I will not wait until September for 2018 employee pricing because this year the order were already close.
Do you know the latest we can put in a custom order for a 2018?

No, sorry. The orders are not even currently open. My guess is they are going to open them in November, but that's just my guess. Your best bet is to check with your local dealers. And I say dealers, because sometimes one dealer has no clue and then an other one has the information. 2018 being the last year, I'd wager that the custom order time range will be pretty short so like I said before, I won't wait to the 3rd trimester to order.

^^^Are you both FoMoCo employees, or does Canada give this employee pricing to anyone with a job anywhere?
No, it's a promotion that happens once a year (I think, maybe twice, not sure). It's available for anyone. The catch is that when it's available, there's no 0% financing. So all in all, if you don't pay cash, it's almost the same as having a 0% financing.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
No, it's a promotion that happens once a year (I think, maybe twice, not sure). It's available for anyone. The catch is that when it's available, there's no 0% financing. So all in all, if you don't pay cash, it's almost the same as having a 0% financing.
OK, gotcha!

I got a zero down, 0% Ford financing deal for 72 months, so that eased the pain of not getting the LOW prices everyone else seems to have managed, a little bit.
Of course, the above AND a 17K (or better, as some have bargained) OTD price would have been IDEAL!!! [:(]

Not really. At 0.49% which is available now, cost of borrowing comes out to $366 which is less than the $2075 being offered by Ford right now.

Fordst4444

Hi
Delivery date to the dealer is suppose to be october 9
I speak to the dealer last week and the date didn't change
You have to call them to have news.