Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the FiST

89T

Figured I would introduce myself, I'm Tristan and just picked up a Molten Orange 2015 Fiesta ST for my wife for her new daily. It's currently 100% bone stock with just under 28k miles. I've enjoyed driving it a few times and it feels like a go kart to me. And my wife loves it! We are located in Colorado Springs, CO and I've seen a few other FiST around so hopefully we can meet some other locals.

Gonna lurk around these forums like I do for my other cars for information and stuff.

I daily a full bolt on Mazdaspeed6 with a GTX3071R ewg turbo. And we also have a 2002 VW Golf GTI 337 full built for racing. [deviltail]

ROCKYFiestta

welcome fellow springs fister here

im the white one with red mud flaps, I see mostly fost here in town and subies but a few fists also, not many on this board though from springs area. enjoy the ride I cruise along mark sheffel a lot [like][lovest]

Attachments

Last edited:
OP

89T

Thread Starter #11
welcome fellow springs fister here

im the white one with red mud flaps, I see mostly fost here in town and subies but a few fists also, not many on this board though from springs area. enjoy the ride I cruise along mark sheffel a lot [like][lovest]
Nice you might see us then we go along Powers and Peterson quite frequently.