Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HELP. Looking for a Crash Bar.

Trader history for rallymini (0)

Hi, I'm looking for a Crash Bar for a 2015 Fiesta ST. My stock bar is far to heavy.
Also does anybody do a Crash Bar for the rear.
Thank You

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
No good answers, yet. DaVinci Performance bought the assets of the vendor that was making good quality front (and rear) crash bars but trying to do business with them it tough; many have complained that they'll happily take your order but can't seem to ship product.

There was a rumor that Whoosh Motorsports was going to produce one but I never heard anymore than just the rumor. Ron?

No good answers, yet. DaVinci Performance bought the assets of the vendor that was making good quality front (and rear) crash bars but trying to do business with them it tough; many have complained that they'll happily take your order but can't seem to ship product.

There was a rumor that Whoosh Motorsports was going to produce one but I never heard anymore than just the rumor. Ron?
TB hinted some things on Instagram... id wait for it .... [wink]

TemecFist

The TB crash bar is already done, they ARE in production. Just contact him and tell him you want one