Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which exhaust should I sell the car with

I have a catless ATP downpipe and Aluminized Steel MBRP Catback on the car and I have both the OEM parts.
Over the phone my local AutoNation said it didnt matter which exhaust was on that it would be the same trade in offer. What should I do? Is it worth the cost to swap my exhausts and sell my aftermarket parts or just sell my OEM parts?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a catless ATP downpipe and Aluminized Steel MBRP Catback on the car and I have both the OEM parts.
Over the phone my local AutoNation said it didnt matter which exhaust was on that it would be the same trade in offer. What should I do? Is it worth the cost to swap my exhausts and sell my aftermarket parts or just sell my OEM parts?
Id revert back to stock....sell the MBRP and make some more cash! [rockon]

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Ah okay thank you! By any chance do you know how much the atp catless dp and mbrp catback sell for used?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ah okay thank you! By any chance do you know how much the atp catless dp and mbrp catback sell for used?
Catless DPs go for about $150ish

The catbacks seem to go for $300ish

Depends on brand/ materials/ condition...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Mikey456

Yes, because the catless ATP downpipe might be problematic for a future owner.

koozy

3000 Post Club
The car is no longer 50 State legal. A catback exhaust shouldn't matter, however I believe it is illegal to sell a car without catalytic converters if it was equipped with one from the factory. Perhaps the Autonation rep was not informed that the catalytic converter is missing. A nationwide car dealer like that, potentially puts themselves in jeopardy of the law. Best to check your State's laws.