Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone looking for OEM Black/Grey Recaros?

Hey everyone! I am always on the lookout for anything Fiesta ST and came across a wrecked one that has the black/grey Recaro Package, I messaged the seller and he is willing to sell the front and back seats for $800. Let me know if anyone is interested in the Chicagoland area and maybe I can arrange for pickup, or at least give you the contact info.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
To those who wish they had Recaros...should be jumping all over this.....if it was me id even Travel for Recaros and pick them up! [raceflag] Shit they are in Chi-town...I may be interested and may just horde them For NOS purposes!

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #4
I thought about buying them just to resell but I just dropped over $3000 on parts for my ST

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #5
A little update...

The guy is out of town until thurs or Friday but is going to send me pics of the seats when he returns, when he does I will post them up here. I dont want to share contact info because I've established a solid line of communication and it's not my place to hand out other peoples info.

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #6
Ok everyone just got the pictures! They look pristine and will make someone very happy! First come first serve so whoever PM's me first I will put you in contact with the seller.

A little update...

The guy is out of town until thurs or Friday but is going to send me pics of the seats when he returns, when he does I will post them up here. I dont want to share contact info because I've established a solid line of communication and it's not my place to hand out other peoples info.

Are these still available? I PM’ed you and if the guy still has them, I’ll take em!