Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Shop recommendations

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I don't know whether or not they do actual turbo installations or not, but Dizzy Tuning in the Riverhead area, Rocky Point (yeah, a haul for you, but still worth it if they do mechanical work) is one of the top tuners for our rides. ;)

Can I piggyback on this thread? I'm looking for a place to do similar upgrades near Duluth, Minnesota or if that's not an option, Minneapolis.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can I piggyback on this thread? I'm looking for a place to do similar upgrades near Duluth, Minnesota or if that's not an option, Minneapolis.
What Turbo do you need installed? Or mods are you looking to do?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

hmm Cloquet, not far from where I live. Hinckley. I installed both the turbo and two different intercoolers till I got one big enough. good solid fitting wrenches and sockets is all it takes to install a hybrid.
...now I am a borderline geezer/fudd and the data logging stuff is where I lack. boyracer

What Turbo do you need installed? Or mods are you looking to do?
A hybrid (or a replacement, larger) turbo, intercooler, and catback exhaust. I have already installed a Cobb Accessport v3, rear motor mount, and high flow air filter.

hmm Cloquet, not far from where I live. Hinckley. I installed both the turbo and two different intercoolers till I got one big enough. good solid fitting wrenches and sockets is all it takes to install a hybrid.
...now I am a borderline geezer/fudd and the data logging stuff is where I lack. boyracer
Can I PM you to talk about modifications sometime?