Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner from Brisbane

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to check in as a new member from Brisbane, on the southside. I managed to pick up my 2013 MOrange ST with only 1500kms for cheap! No waiting list for me. Hope to see some of you around the place as I think i've only seen one other one on the road.

Cheers.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to check in as a new member from Brisbane, on the southside. I managed to pick up my 2013 MOrange ST with only 1500kms for cheap! No waiting list for me. Hope to see some of you around the place as I think i've only seen one other one on the road.

Cheers.
Welcome, I'm currently one of the waiting orders lol

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Thanks Nevermind, yes I would have liked to order a black or white one but the one I got was too good to pass up. I just have to tell everyone its not faded red.

I was set to buy a black one on the spot, but when I took it for a test drive it was raining. When I got back to the dealer it was putrid, so I scraped the black to order Blue. Every time I see Molten Orange I think faded red lol can't help it.

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
Yes, and I thought I had learned my lesson from 2 black cars before. White is also a pain to keep clean. At least the orange looks great in full sunlight and hides the dirt a bit. I'm sure the blue will look nice.

Ive got a black. not too bad on the dirt just needs a good spray down. biggest issue is the brake dust... now my rims are black/brown even after a week.

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Count yourself lucky the FiST rims are easy to clean. My last car had 20 spoke rims and lots of thick European brake dust to contend with. About 45min minimum to clean them properly.